Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things you miss "doing" the most

Y'know, for some reason tonight I remembered a good one:

I miss getting stoned with all my friends, going to Taco Hell, spending fifteen bucks and everyone ate well, then going to Palmer Park and relaxing in the caves and on the mesas in the summer. All I'd need is five for gas since I was the one with a car and I'd call it good (.89 for gas....*pines for the 'ol days)
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I miss caving and rock climbing. Still do some, but not like I used to. Missed the hike I took with my Dad around Mt. Rainer, and then climbing to the top.
      It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

riding motorcycles. had a couple of wrecks(not my fault) and got tired of people not looking and changing lanes into me. i still have the desire to go get another one every now and then, that's how i ended up with the camaro. i was on a motorcycle kick again and leanne found the camaro and told me i could get it instead of a motorcycle. so i did. my uncle and my friend just bought one each so the bug is starting to bite again.

that is a nice bike you have there jim. i like the fat boys.

Comment

Thanks Mike, I really like it too. Can't wait for the warm weather to get back so I can ride some more.
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Working...
          X