Turkey Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Turkey Day.

Chuck and I are going to my daughter Amys house. She is baking the bird and making stuffed mushrooms, amd pumpkin pie. I will do the dressing, gravy, and the pecan pies and chocolate pies. Other daughter, Rachel, will bring the veggies. Then I will go to the "Leaf" and open it up! Made Turkey dinner for all my patrons last Sunday! So I will be "Turkeyed Out" ! Wish all a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

I like breasts !!!
      ;D

Comment

ok steve, how loanly are you? ;D

cooking one in the oven tonight for sandwiches at the rod run. might go to cracker barrel tomarrow after the rod run, before i head home a clean the house. i'll have a few guest this weekend, up from south florida.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Now that was funny Steve.
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Just got done shooting up 3 birds with marinade and doing the Tony's rub on them. Looking forward to dropping them.

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
            I'm cooking the bird in one of those baking bags. Hope it turns out OK or we'll be flying to Matt's! ;D

Linda 8)
            There'll be plenty, Linda.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

cooked the turkey in the oven wed nite. must have done something right, the meat fell of the bone. mmmmmmmmmmmm
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
              X