Power Tour Video's ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Tour Video's ?

Anyone know of a Power Tour Video For Sale?

thanks
    Bob

Re: Power Tour Video's ?

arsproductions.com has videos of 07,08, 09 for [email protected] production gets better each year. you may recognize Amy's black 67 Nova (cherry bomb tent) that Dave built her.
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Boob,I have one and it is very good...BUT beware,if you are looking to see my car,it isn't in the video...Bastards..
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

actually, i think they might be approachable as far as maybe doing a segment on us next year.....some of our people with PR skills(we know it's not me) might contact them about it......once again Dave and Amy at arspromotions.com.

Comment

This year we got 3 videos from them, 2007,2008 and 2009. All were very good. They were 10.00 each. Saw a few of the freaks in them but not us. Cstmwgn was in the first one when his wagon was black.
          Donna
          Williamston, MI
          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

We'll have to check that out too. Need some car videos and movies to get through the winter.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I have some amature video that we shot this year. I been trying to condense all the footage into one disc.
              Its not the best but I do have some of the Super 8, Holiday Inn in Dayton. I know Bob is in there, he is really the only one I know a name for (some day we should meet). There is also some burn outs in Cambridge, WI. If I could learn how to post a video, maybe I could clip it somewhere here.
              Back to digging and blowing snow in the morning!!!
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

i also have a lot of footage from the last 6 years that is still on digital 8 cassettes including Earl on the backwoods tennessee twistys last year. i have purchased a sony cassette to disc machine but haven't learned how to use it yet....busy on and in the carhole.

Comment

Mike, my videos are also on digital 8 by Sony, I also have the Sony machine to copy to disc but haven't made time to try it yet. I did get a device from Best Buy called Pinnacle that can convert most video in a format that can be put onto your computer. This is what I am using in the attempt to create a single disc.
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Working...
                  X