National Pontiac Tribute Day June 1, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Pontiac Tribute Day June 1, 2010

I would like to ask your help in promoting a very special day in the life of Pontiac. Please check out the website located at http://www.pontiactributeday.com.

The Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts had an idea earlier this year that we need to show our appreciation to GM for all of the enjoyment and excitement that have provided us through the Pontiac brand. So, we are promoting June 1, 2010 as Pontiac Tribute Day - a day to just drive your Pontiac - any model from 1926 to 2010.

Please check out this website and help us promote this important day in Pontiac history. We would certainly appreciate having you register your Pontiac and/or passing this email on to others you know who have Pontiacs. We have already had over 1500 supporters sign up.

There are window stickers available for sale on the website to advertise the day.
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Re: National Pontiac Tribute Day June 1, 2010

my wife drives her grand prix every day & I drive my Trans am convertible most daus in the summer(when I'm not driving the Lincoln)
    2007 Power Tour Long Haul
    2008 Power Tour Long Haul
    2009 Canadian Points East Tour
    2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
    2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
    2012 Power Tour Long Haul
    2012 Northeast Rod Run
    2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

I drive my Fiero everyday- even on PT

Comment

Bruce, you're part of the tribe.............who knew :o. Like mrs 55lincoln, Pontiac's are my daily method of transportation ;D
        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

We drive our Grand Prix everyday, and the Solstice on weekends when the weather allows, plus Power Tour. I will visit the site.
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Working...
          X