Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HOT ROD Challeges MEGA Trailer Queens

Originally posted by BluLightning
    Hey Mike, plenty of people do the Power Tour with no wipers and there's a few that do it with no tops. We're a strange bunch but you are right about the RainX. Lots of it. ;D
    We passed those guys in that Ariel Atom in a flat out downpour on the '08 tour. I almost felt sorry for them, but then I remembered, they were driving an Ariel Atom... I was still jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Abrasive
      Originally posted by BluLightning
      Hey Mike, plenty of people do the Power Tour with no wipers and there's a few that do it with no tops. We're a strange bunch but you are right about the RainX. Lots of it. ;D
      We passed those guys in that Ariel Atom in a flat out downpour on the '08 tour. I almost felt sorry for them, but then I remembered, they were driving an Ariel Atom... I was still jealous.
      those guys in that little car were awesome; anyway, just saw on the HR website that 4 cars from SEMA (?) accepted the HR challenge to drive the tour this year......rexx

Comment

I emailed hot rod asking if they had any more confirmed and the responded that there were 10 at the moment, they didn't say who though

If you go to the Power Tour Website they 9 confirmed.

I really want to see the Peterbuilt rod. That is the same guy that built the hot rod out of the tank engine for Jay Leno.
        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

I thought the Pissed off Pete got sold at one of the auctions?

It's a neat looking rod...that is for sure.
          Andrew
          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
          X