HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY HOLIDAYS

The holiday season is approachin', and i just want to wish all a happy holiday week and new year. 8) ;D :-*
    be safe all.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Not to be a dick or anything......but i believe its..... Merry Christmas....(some things werent meant to be politically correct)

Merry Christmas Everyone
    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

God rest Ye merry gentlemen may nothing you dismay -
      It won't be long til Power Tour where we can go out and Play !!!

Merry Christmas - Ho Ho Ho - now where'd I put that extra bottle ?
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
        Not to be a dick or anything......but i believe its..... Merry Christmas....(some things werent meant to be politically correct)
        Merry Christmas Everyone
        x 1,000,000,000

I am sick and tired of all this PC crap (and no, I do not mean my computer either).

MERRY F'n CHRISTMAS !!!
        ;)

Comment

I'm with Fred on this one. everybody.
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Oh hell yea, MERRY CHRISTMAS. In my world that is correct.
            OH YEAH
            Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

As a follow-up to my previous rant post, I will add an email I received recently ...

"I hope this makes its way around the USA several times over!!!!!"

THE LAW IS THE LAW

So " if " the US government determines that it is against the law for the words "under God" to be on our money, then,
              so be it.

And " if " that same government decides that the "Ten Commandments" are not to be used in or on a government installation, then, so be it.

I say, "so be it," because I would like to be a law abiding US citizen.

I say, "so be it," because I would like to think that smarter people than I are in positions to make good decisions.

I would like to think that those people have the American public's best interests at heart.
              But you know what else I'd like ?

Since we can't pray to God, can't Trust in God and cannot post His Commandments in Government buildings,
              I don't believe the Government and its employees should participate in the Easter and Christmas celebrations which honor the God that our government is eliminating from many facets of American life.

I'd like my mail delivered on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter. After all, it's just another day.

I'd like the US Supreme Court to be in session on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter as well as Sundays. After all, it's just another day.

I'd like the Senate and the House of Representatives to not have to worry about getting home for the "Christmas Break." After all it's just another day.

I'm thinking that a lot of my taxpayer dollars could be saved, if all government offices & services would work on Christmas, Good Friday & Easter. It shouldn't cost any overtime since those would be just like any other
              day of the week to a government that is trying to be "politically correct."
              In fact....

I think that our government should work on Sundays (initially set aside for worshipping God...) because, after all, our government says that it should be just another day.....

If this idea gets to enough people, maybe our elected officials will stop giving in to the "minority opinions" and begin, once again, to represent the "majority" of ALL of the American people.
              SO BE IT............

Please Dear Lord, give us the help needed to keep you in our country!
              'Amen'

At the top, it says "I hope this makes its way around the USA several times over!!!!!"
              Let's see that it does.

Thanks ......

EDIT - Dang spelling mistakes - "I" before "E" except after "C" (Duh) ...

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.......rexx

Comment

A Very Merry Christmas to all and may next year be better then this year,so Happy New Year..and X2 what everyone has said already.All holidays are happy but Christmas is Special..So let's keep it that way..Merry Christmas
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

My e-mail Christmas card to all the BSers

You too Beags :P.
                    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Ho Ho Ho! A couple of those girls could use bigger hands ;D

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
                        Ho Ho Ho! A couple of those girls could use bigger hands ;D

Merry Christmas!
                        Agreed..and in the spirit of the giving season, I would be willing to humbly and graciously offer my hands, to substitute for their hands; mind you, I wouldn't ordinarily donate my services so willingly, but, looking at that pix, I am imbued by the Christmas tradition, it's better to give than to receive....or, better to receive than to give....?? did I mess that up?.....rexx

Comment

I'm sad that I only have two hands to give..... ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                            My e-mail Christmas card to all the BSers

You too Beags :P.
                            good god, i'm in heaven.
                            Longhauler 2009,2011
                            Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Merry Christmas, and a safe and happy new year to everyone!!!
                              HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                              DW- 12,16,17
                              "Stay thirsty my friends"
                              The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Working...
                              X