New to Bangshift, not to HRPT =]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New to Bangshift, not to HRPT =]

Hey I remember you and your Dad. John and i met up with you at the Long Haul Pic. inMadison in 08'. I live in Woodstock GA. Look forward to seeing you in 2010.
    OH YEAH
    Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

dez_racer - we're actually not heading out of california this year. My dad works in San DIego but we live in Atlanta. The Cammie was purchased in California, then driven to Little Rock in 08 for teh Power Tour, then brought back to Atlanta afterwards. The plan was for me to take it back to San Diego at the end of the 2008 summer as it was supposed to be my Cali car, but I never got around to it ;D

He has recently bought himself a 72 Challenger that he plans to take from California to Power Tours in the future. But as long as he has me driving the El Camino, he has a place to carry parts & tools for the Vette and let's be honest, it's much easier getting onto the Power Tour from GA then from CA. So he won't be heading out from Cali until I quit the Tour...

Comment

Originally posted by HUZIZIT
        dez_racer - we're actually not heading out of california this year. My dad works in San DIego but we live in Atlanta. The Cammie was purchased in California, then driven to Little Rock in 08 for teh Power Tour, then brought back to Atlanta afterwards. The plan was for me to take it back to San Diego at the end of the 2008 summer as it was supposed to be my Cali car, but I never got around to it ;D

He has recently bought himself a 72 Challenger that he plans to take from California to Power Tours in the future. But as long as he has me driving the El Camino, he has a place to carry parts & tools for the Vette and let's be honest, it's much easier getting onto the Power Tour from GA then from CA. So he won't be heading out from Cali until I quit the Tour...
        well darnit i strike out again lol not a lot of guys & gals rolling out from the west coast. hope to see ya on the tour just look for the baja bug

Comment

hoofhearted -- it's always exciting meeting people from the same area as yourself, isn't it!? One of the joys of Power Tour.

dez -- sorrrrrry! Looking forward to seeing your baja bug though! As a kid, I was mesmerized by them!

Comment

Originally posted by dez_racer

well darnit i strike out again lol not a lot of guys & gals rolling out from the west coast. hope to see ya on the tour just look for the baja bug
            Hey Dez, Leon and bearphoto (Doug) are headed out from Cal. Send them a PM.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
            X