Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why once again 56 is apart

when 6000 Hot Rods show up in Syracuse for the Syracuse Nationals this coming week end

Timing is everything
    boob
    Last edited by 1956NY150; July 11, 2011, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      I think White Monster has a pretty dang nice Nova for sale - can't remember the year, but it's a smokin deal. I don't have the funds or I'd be all over it.
      It was a 66 Nova done really nice for only $9000. A steal but the guy never called me after 3 emails and the the auction just went poof and it was gone. So it must have been a scam. That's how they get pulled. But Steve's Nova is a 62-65 box Nova and I'm really hot for another 66-67. I should have never sold my 67 I had in Ohio..
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• I think I want a boat!
        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
        DW- 12,16,17
        "Stay thirsty my friends"
        The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Comment

• Sorry to hear that about the boat. I was hoping you were going to opt for the 2011 GOAT. I PM'ed ya some info. Hung out with Mike Lavallee yesterday. He did the "Fire" Bird hood on the Black FireHawk and was doing a Bad Ass interpetation of the original "Screamin Chicken" on the hood of a twin turbo car. Geez, for a new car these things are cool.

Thought of the Day: I want a 2011 Trans Am, baaaddd . . . custom painted by Mike from Killer Paint.

Fantasizing DTB
            DTB - RETIRED

Comment

• Dave, Can you get me a picture of Mike's Firebird paint job. Sam Foose is painting one now and I'd love to show him Mike's work. Mike has done several works with the Foose's..Thanks..Rett
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

• Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
                Why have I electronically received the prepaid invoice for the Moser 12 bolt but not the shipping tracking info?
                Now I am pondering WHY I haven't seen any pictures yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                  Hmmm??
                  Last edited by 200WINS; July 12, 2011, 12:25 PM.
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• No pictures??? It never happened !!!
                    I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

• Originally posted by PigGuy View Post
                      Sorry to hear that about the boat. I was hoping you were going to opt for the 2011 GOAT. I PM'ed ya some info. Hung out with Mike Lavallee yesterday. He did the "Fire" Bird hood on the Black FireHawk and was doing a Bad Ass interpetation of the original "Screamin Chicken" on the hood of a twin turbo car. Geez, for a new car these things are cool.

Thought of the Day: I want a 2011 Trans Am, baaaddd . . . custom painted by Mike from Killer Paint.

Fantasizing DTB
                      Got the info Dave, and will send you a pm in a bit. Thanks man!
                      HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                      DW- 12,16,17

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                        Now I think I want a submarine!!! But probably settle for a pontoon......
                        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                        DW- 12,16,17

Comment

• What language to Maylasions speak??? I will be training some to run machines back on their island, and just realized they probably dont speak english!
                          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                          DW- 12,16,17

Comment

• Not that easy Matt -
                            they speak Malay, English, Chinese, and Tamil.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                              What language to Maylasions speak??? I will be training some to run machines back on their island, and just realized they probably dont speak english!
                              That would be Malay - it has been my experience that a lot (if not most) technical training is done in English and you just have to hope that they understand enough English to not hurt themselves when they venture out on their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                                Waaaa, waaa, waaa, - here's your pictures -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X