No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest PATCH put down in FRONT of my House by Canadian Neighbor (Dale & Cobra)

I am pondering if i need to buy some bias ply's to return the favor

Comment

• I hate wearing ties. Completely blows golden goat.
      Andrew
      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
        I hate wearing ties. Completely blows golden goat.
        No sheep in Nebraska?

Is this an after picture from the "blows golden goat" event
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Ha. Nope. {At least I hope to hell I wasn't...but I have CRS, so who knows. Ask Mel!

And for some redirection:
          CAPTION THIS!
          Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Salmon Rushdie on Ecstasy - Muslims Gone Wild Vol. II
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

I hate wearing ties. Completely blows golden goat.
              Ties aren't that bad, I have to wear one every single day of the week. They're kinda like being married; after a couple of years, you become numb to them, and ignore the fact that they are there. Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

Ha. Nope. {At least I hope to hell I wasn't...but I have CRS, so who knows. Ask Mel!

CAPTION THIS!
                I'm not exactly super-model material, but if my ass was that big, I'd have to hang myself!!!!!!!!
                Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                  I'm not exactly super-model material, but if my ass was that big, I'd have to hang myself!!!!!!!!
                  Now that is funny! Thanks Terri.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Man,I wasn't touching THAT picture with your 10 ft pole...YIKES, that's a whole lot of drinking,and acid and some funny smokin stuff and then some more drinking..
                    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                      Ties aren't that bad, I have to wear one every single day of the week. They're kinda like being married; after a couple of years, you become numb to them, and ignore the fact that they are there. Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
                      Bucky you crack me up -
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Ha. Nope. {At least I hope to hell I wasn't...but I have CRS, so who knows. Ask Mel!

CAPTION THIS!
                        No comment here !!!!!!!!!
                        Danny/Zachary
                        HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

• Ah, I was waiting for WhiteMonster to smack me upside the head for this one...LOL...

It's the little things in life.

Bucky, it was that sort of thinking that nearly lead to divorce...well, er, more like paying the GTS more attention than to Mel.
                          Then again, I technically am married to my car {I have a certificate of proof of this}
                          Andrew

Comment

• Why is it that tall girls feel big because they are tall, and short girls only feel sexy if they wear 6" platform heels?

(kinda a weird observation I know, but my wife is 5'10" and I never have understood the hookers-on-platform-heel/shoe thing)
                            Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Ponder this for a moment, and Clint, I'm hoping you read this: Why is it that if I go to a "brand new" location to get a duplicate State of Alabama Drivers License, their preferred method of payment is as follows; Debit/Credit Cards or Check, absolutely no CASH. So, I'm thinking I'm good to go since my wallet was stolen, I have no debit/credit cards at all, no cash to withdraw since I'm still waiting for my replacement cards; but then, when I get to line to pay my $18.50 fee for replacing my license, the lady says "Sir, I'm so sorry but you're going to have to go to our main office off of Church St". I'm a little peeved wondering why she can't complete the transaction or give me an explanation other than, the computer is telling me that is where YOU have to go, but nonetheless, it's not her fault, so off I go. I finally arrive at the Drivers License Division and wait over two hours to be seen, when I go right through the same steps as before. I even ask the officers there, why did I have to come here, and NO ONE could give me a reason. I guess I was the "chosen one" This time I get to the point where I need to pay, and this office ONLY accepts Debit/Credit Cards or Cash, NO Checks.

Now, stay with me here, I don't want to lose any BangShifters. How can one division have two different standards for the SAME state? I'm a little baffled to say the least, so I ask the officer, "sir, if my wallet is stolen, I have no way to pull cash out because I have no debit/atm/credit cards, how on earth do you expect me to pay?" To my disbelief, he had no answer for me, he just reiterated that I needed cash, and maybe I could go to my bank to cash the check. Now, here's where it gets fun. Since I'm Military, I bank with USAA. If any of you have used them, heard of the, or know about them, they are primarily a Military Institution only, and they are based out of San Antonio. After explaining this to the officer, I felt as if I was talking to a brick wall and felt the only "logical" thing to do was kick this brick wall with my broken foot. Then he mentioned the idea of maybe going to Wal-Mart, or a grocery store to cash it for a small fee.

Now Ponder that thought for a moment; how am I supposed to cash a check, without a Drivers License?!?!?! What in the F*CK is wrong with the State of Alabama?!?!?!??!
                              Last edited by Bucky67; July 15, 2011, 12:39 PM.
                              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                              - George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                                Ponder this for a moment, and Clint, I'm hoping you read this: Why is it that if I got to a "brand new" location to get a duplicate State of Alabama Drivers License, their preferred method of payment is as follows; Debit/Credit Cards or Check, absolutely no CASH. So, I'm thinking I'm good to go since my wallet was stolen, I have no debit/credit cards at all, no cash to withdraw since I'm still waiting for my replacement cards; but then, when I get to line to pay my $18.50 fee for replacing my license, the lady says "Sir, I'm so sorry but you're going to have to go to our main office off of Church St". I'm a little peeved wondering why she can't complete the transaction or give me an explanation other than, the computer is telling me that is where YOU have to go, but nonetheless, it's not her fault, so off I go. I finally arrive at the Drivers License Division and wait over two hours to be seen, when I go right through the same steps as before. I even ask the officers there, why did I have to come here, and NO ONE could give me a reason. I guess I was the "chosen one" This time I get to the point where I need to pay, and this office ONLY accepts Debit/Credit Cards or Cash, NO Checks.

Now, stay with me here, I don't want to lose any BangShifters. How can one division have two different standards for the SAME state? I'm a little baffled to say the least, so I ask the officer, "sir, if my wallet is stolen, I have no way to pull cash out because I have no debit/atm/credit cards, how on earth do you expect me to pay?" To my disbelief, he had no answer for me, he just reiterated that I needed cash, and maybe I could go to my bank to cash the check. Now, here's where it gets fun. Since I'm Military, I bank with USAA. If any of you have used them, heard of the, or know about them, they are primarily a Military Institution only, and they are based out of San Antonio. After explaining this to the officer, I felt as if I was talking to a brick wall. Then he throughout the idea of maybe going to Wal-Mart, or a grocery store to cash it for a fee.

Now Ponder that thought for a moment; how am I supposed to cash a check, without a Drivers License?!?!?! What in the F*CK is wrong with the State of Alabama?!?!?!??!

You just can't make this shit up!!! Good Luck Bucky.........
                                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Working...
                                X