Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
    You just can't make this shit up!!! Good Luck Bucky.........
    Now Ponder that thought for a moment; how am I supposed to cash a check, without a Drivers License?!?!?! What in the F*CK is wrong with the State of Alabama?!?!?!??!

It's ran by politicians.
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; July 15, 2011, 12:54 PM.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• True story, and a quite frustrating experience trying to replace the license that was stolen. And you're right George, you just can't make this shit up......
      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
      - George Orwell

Comment

• We are wondering the same thing.... it looks like the only thing in the world that is worse than politicians are child molesters and LAWYERS!!!!!! silver_bullet agrees!!!!
        Sean
        LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
        Drivin' it home!
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
        But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

• As if I couldn't feel any worse.....now I'm throwing up.....
          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
          DW- 12,16,17
          "Stay thirsty my friends"
          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post

Now Ponder that thought for a moment; how am I supposed to cash a check, without a Drivers License?!?!?! What in the F*CK is wrong with the State of Alabama?!?!?!??!
            Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
            You just can't make this shit up!!! Good Luck Bucky.........
            Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
            It's ran by politicians.
            This seems to go beyond what even the politicians can mess up
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• My mother lives in B,ham an will be 85 sunday and quit driving 6 years ago and they still send her a drivers license,go figure?
              Danny/Zachary
              HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

• I'm pondering why no one has pondered in awhile..
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• when will this end.....why cant anyone figure out whats wrong with me?
                  HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                  DW- 12,16,17

Comment

• Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                    when will this end.....why cant anyone figure out whats wrong with me?
                    Have you been drinking Motor Oil again Matt? Maybe adding a little Octane Booster to your Anheuser-Bush adult bevearage?!?!?!
                    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                    - George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                      when will this end.....why cant anyone figure out whats wrong with me?
                      Matt, Do you mean to tell us that "no one" has ever told you whats wrong with you?????
                      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• I'm so *&^#*&^ angry right now...been waiting all this time for my stepdad's brother to call me and let me come over to pickup the 5.0 and T5 from his house, was told I could not get it since the funeral and the estate issues, I was promised I would get a call.
                        Just found out a MONTH ago, the family let his house go back to the bank and the left the damn motor and tranny in the fkn garage, I am so pissed I can't see straight right now.
                        DAMNIT.
                        Andrew
                        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                          am so pissed I can't see straight right now.
                          DAMNIT.
                          How you typed all the above post without being able to see straight. Thing I'm not pondering anymore, how it feels in a convection oven with a bowl of water to add humidity.
                          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
                            Matt, Do you mean to tell us that "no one" has ever told you whats wrong with you?????
                            There has been lots of speculation over the years, but no definative conclusions!
                            HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                            DW- 12,16,17

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                              Thing I'm not pondering anymore, how it feels in a convection oven with a bowl of water to add humidity.
                              Thought we were having this weather to make you feel at home
                              Donna
                              Williamston, MI
                              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                                Thought we were having this weather to make you feel at home
                                Feels like PT again.
                                I R Bob
                                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                                X