X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    Why was the car on a flatbed?
    My ponder exactly,Bob.....

Still feeling icky and my dog died last evening........R.I.P Hemi, I'll miss you boy.
    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
    DW- 12,16,17
    "Stay thirsty my friends"
    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Sorry to hear about Hemi Matt!
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
        Why was the car on a flatbed?
        Because it couldn't be driven silly. ;)

I gave up and was going to have a shop I trust tweak the exhaust so it's not hitting the driveshaft. While they're at it I'm going to have them give the rear a good once over since the drain plug fiasco on Powertour.

When the guy was ratching it down and loading the suspension (thus lowering the car) I thought wow, I need to lower this car!

BTW, Alan I agree with you completely on Obummer and the rest of the Washintonians that think they know better than us. The new CAFE laws require all cars to average 52mpg by 2025. That means the cars entering research and development now will be planning on that. That's why I plan to buy one of these new fangled modern hod rods before they become illegal.
        Powertour off/on since 2002
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post

Still feeling icky and my dog died last evening........R.I.P Hemi, I'll miss you boy.
          And the poop wagon backs up and runs over Matt again. Sorry buddy!
          Powertour off/on since 2002
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about your dog Matt.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Me too Matt. He had a great name too. You need to find another shop buddy.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Sorry about your Dog Matt

as we alll know our freaking Dogs are one of the only friends that stay's with u though the real rough times.
                and loves us when we come home Drunk.
                bob

Comment

• Sorry to hear about losing Hemi, Matt. It's been over a year since we lost our golden retriever and are just now thinking of getting another one. Just think of all the freak shoulders you can cry on.

Linda

Comment

• Tough day at the track.

I R Bob
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Once again Matt, sorry to hear about Hemi
                      Donna
                      Williamston, MI
                      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1956ny150 View Post
                          very cool!

Ray looks like he is having a really good time

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                            This is great!!!! Thanks for sharing!
                            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• That is an awesome pic Boob!
                              I R Bob

Comment

• That is a fantastic photo!

I'm pondering what Bucky is doing.......he could be 'working', or he could be 'computer challenged', or he could be both.......
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                                X