Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
    WM, did you look at the Vette, 5 speed install on AP's Website. That shift mech looks like the bomb !
    No, but I will ... thanks !

Comment

• Originally posted by TAman1969 View Post
      Whoever left the shop heater/hairdrier on for the last 3 months please turn it off so we can cool down here?
      sincrely:
      Sick of Summer!
      if it's not summer, then it means it's closer to winter
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by fine59 View Post
        What Hurricane?
        living in florida, plus after Katrina and Andrew, plus Chrarlie ripping through here a few years back, i take hurricanes pretty seriously and am REAL glad it went by us. didn't even get much rain. if it keeps coming your way, be safe - be prepaired.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra View Post
          living in florida, plus after Katrina and Andrew, plus Chrarlie ripping through here a few years back, i take hurricanes pretty seriously and am REAL glad it went by us. didn't even get much rain. if it keeps coming your way, be safe - be prepaired.
          prepaired is my middle name...have 2 new bottles of rum and a fresh bottle of grey goose for the wife...
          Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

• Originally posted by fine59 View Post
            prepaired is my middle name...have 2 new bottles of rum and a fresh bottle of grey goose for the wife...
            Drink safe,That means don't spill a drop.
            Longhauler 2009,2011
            Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• Yeah, ya'll be real careful now, ya heah?
              Check in periodically if you have electricity......
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• starting to get sporty here, Ed i lost yours and everyone else phone number when my phone took a crap, send me a text sometime...gotta wait till 6 to make a beer run,,might be the last for the day..wish me luck
                Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

• Careful down there Fred. Looks like it's getting dicey on the coast.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• It looks to me like Fred and Vickie are in the bullseye!
                    Please stay safe (as you can)

Comment

• We are in Wilmington, DE. Didn't think it was going to be a big deal here but now is looking like it might be. No rain or anything yet but has gotten really dark outside. We aren't to far from the Deleware River, where my son-in-law works not to far from here they have mandatroy evacuation so he doesn't have to work today. Think we have till tonight before it gets bad and we lose power.

Donna
                      Donna
                      Williamston, MI
                      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Finally started raining hard 15 minutes ago. I was beginning to think all the hype was another nanny state, "sky is falling" shrill warning. If your gonna tell 65 million folks to prepare for the worst, you gotta deliver!
                        nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• You keep your head down too Tom.
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
                            If your gonna tell 65 million folks to prepare for the worst, you gotta deliver!
                            The warnings only affect 2.3 million people on the East Coast !

Comment

• Just got off the phone with Fred, so far so good. Lots of wind and rain, but nothing too severe, except no power.
                              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
                                If your gonna tell 65 million folks to prepare for the worst, you gotta deliver!
                                So far it has been more hype than howl. As if Irene wasn't bad enough, we are now under a tornado warning. Just stepped outside and there is a little rain and wind. That is all.

Still waiting
                                Mike and Donna
                                Last edited by redragtop; August 27, 2011, 05:57 PM.
                                Donna
                                Williamston, MI
                                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X