Clear All

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    painting a transmission case

Eastwood's - Aluma Blast
    Krylon's - BBQ and Stove Aluminum
    Plastic-Kote's - Cast Aluminum
    Rust-Oleum's - Cast Coat Aluminum
    ??????? -

Any opinions about which is best (and why)?
    I find it hard to believe that Eastwood's is twice as good as all the other options but they do tend to be very proud of their stuff.
    i've had real good luck with eastwood products. por15 is great stuff also, but goes on thick, is a mess to use, and is intended more for stuff like rusty frames.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• I've use the POR-15 heat paint on exhaust manifolds - goes on thin and dries to a flat black/grey.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Things I am pondering today..... Three months later and I suck at living alone!

Comment

• should I wait till my hair falls out in clumbs or just shave it off now..

Comment

• Originally posted by Leon View Post
            Things I am pondering today..... Three months later and I suck at living alone!
            hang in there. it might take awhile, but it will get a little easier. we are all here to support you.
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Pondering: working, make $$$ and be frickin' miserable but live ok, or make $, live on the raged edge, but do something I like most of the time?
              I dislike the thought of looking for a new career right now. -sigh-
              Andrew
              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• What people gain by lying on the internet, be it what you have, earn or whatever?

Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                Pondering: working, make $$$ and be frickin' miserable but live ok, or make $, live on the raged edge,
                I dislike the thought of looking for a new career right now. -sigh-
                Right there with you Andrew, looks like a strike is going to happen here in WI.
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                  What people gain by lying on the internet, be it what you have, earn or whatever?

in this economy, whoms that stupid to stike,,

Comment

• POWERTOUR starts in detroit 6/2/12
                    ohio racing is 6/1-6/3
                    skip detroit and meat up on the tour at the 6/4/12 stop (whatever it becomes)
                    or get the long haul..

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                      What people gain by lying on the internet, be it what you have, earn or whatever?

matt, outside Houston,Tx. there is a job boom. they cannot build housing fast enough. this is due to the shale gas project going on in southern Tx. need carpenters and just about everything else. contact: mike down there( ---173rd herd)) or susan his wife. he may have better info. than i do. just tossing it out there. 4-5 years steady work or more.
                      Last edited by Guest; October 5, 2011, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Mike, I'll keep that in mind.
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• 173rd herd lives down there. i believe some other freaks do too.

Comment

• Back to work as a seasonal.... but just long enough to make the extra money to get the 55 ready for Power Tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLA55IC View Post
                              Back to work as a seasonal.... but just long enough to make the extra money to get the 55 ready for Power Tour.
                              Now you're cookin' with gas Santa -
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

• I'm pondering which college football team is going to cover the spread...
                                Dannie
                                2010 Camaro SS
                                Long Haul 2010/2011
                                Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Working...
                                X