No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for reminding me I have to buy snow tires for the car!
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Here's another solution Alan:

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
        Thanks for reminding me I have to buy snow tires for the car!
        they still make snow tires?

Comment

• What's the difference between Partly Cloudy and Mostly Sunny ?

Comment

• Originally posted by white monster View Post
            what's the difference between partly cloudy and mostly sunny ?

attitude!!!

Comment

• in another month or so, we in the midwest will be shoveling snow, in the middle of below zero wind chills.....not to mention Boob, and the weather he faces, in New York......anyone down south got the Ba@@s to come back north?.........hah!

Comment

• Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                in another month or so, we in the midwest will be shoveling snow, in the middle of below zero wind chills.....not to mention Boob, and the weather he faces, in New York......anyone down south got the Ba@@s to come back north?.........hah!
                It does make one ponder WHY (anyone would want to live there)

As to balls - exactly which month do they drop back down in the open?
                Last edited by cstmwgn; November 2, 2011, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

That was COLD, ICE COLD
                  nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Exactly what we think of all the heat and humidity down by you alan!

Comment

• Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                      in another month or so, we in the midwest will be shoveling snow, in the middle of below zero wind chills.....not to mention Boob, and the weather he faces, in New York......anyone down south got the Ba@@s to come back north?.........hah!
                      I moved up here from the South this year, so yes!

Allen, I'll throw a snowball in your general direction. Should have plenty of opportunity.
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
                        Exactly what we think of all the heat and humidity down by you alan!
                        Difference between Hot & Cold; Women tend to take more clothes off when it's hotter outside than when it's cold..... Just one of the many reasons I'll take Summer over Winter any day!!!
                        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                        - George Orwell

Comment

• My snowbird-turned-permanent resident (Florida) friends tell me that it feels good-n-warm for the first year, then their blood thins and they get the chills and break out the winter gear if it dips into the 70 degree range.

I guess my point is that this may very well null-n-void your theory on the girls wearing less clothes. Its only a guess on my part, and I'm willing to do experiments to prove or disprove!
                          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• My folks live in florida - we spend a few weeks down there every winter - it does the body and mind good to feel that warm sun when you're used to bundling up just to go get the mail. However - even after being "snowbirds" for 15 years now - in the spring when the heat starts to get HOT - they both look at each other and say "Time to head home".

My Great Uncle has lived South of Dallas for years - he's the only other car guy in our family - so he and I have a lot more in common that allot of my family - I love visiting him. We've talked at lenght on this subject - he simply tells me this in his soft spoken southern drawl "down here son we have seasons just like ya'll do up North - difference is here - instead of being too cold to work outside - it's too damned hot to do anything but stay inside in the AC".

I'm not going to get into the whole why do you live where you live debate - if all the jobs and all the families were in the South - the entire North half of the country would have the population density of Wyoming or North Dakota.
                            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• I don't think there are many of us that HATE where we live, but that too will cause debate. You all are welcome to visit beautiful Colorado spring, summer, fall or winter...or maybe I should say snow and non-snow season.

Linda

Comment

Right about the time I leave for PT!
                                I R Bob
                                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                                X