Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    Right about the time I leave for PT!
    Well said, Bob......I never thought to check, but I will when I fire up the beast for Detroit.......hah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
      Difference between Hot & Cold; Women tend to take more clothes off when it's hotter outside than when it's cold..... Just one of the many reasons I'll take Summer over Winter any day!!!
      I see your lessons have served you well, Grasshopper
      nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
        It does make one ponder WHY (anyone would want to live there)

As to balls - exactly which month do they drop back down in the open?

After 54 years of living in Florida, I'll take two months of bad humidity (july/august) over five months of the white stuff.

but if you are happy were you are, then power to ya.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra View Post

After 54 years of living in Florida, I'll take two months of bad humidity (july/august) over five months of the white stuff.

but if you are happy were you are, then power to ya.

2 months? more like 6 months! i have to admit that we are shopping for a place down there. for the winter months when its cooler down there! lol
          Last edited by Guest; November 3, 2011, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• So. Central PA
            Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

• funniest thing I've read in a while lol
              '95 S10: 350sbc/th350 (for now)
              '05 Cobalt SS: 13.4@105 (boost + money = fun)
              '03 GSXR1000: exhaust, stacks, filter, PCIII, nitrous, plenty of other stuff
              GO CAPITALS!!!!!

Comment

• I sware to jebus that is about the truth...can't tell you how many times I've upset Mel...but then again, I am bit of...hell, I am a complete idiot at times but when I am thinking "car" I am in the zone, and that is where my mind is...
                Andrew
                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Getting parts books out, want to order a new 350 to replace old 327, would like to get somewhere in the 350 to 400 HP range, and add a tremic TKO 5 speed behind her. Anyone got any ideas?

Comment

• I'm building my own Rick, but the ZZ350 is very nice.
                    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                    DW- 12,16,17
                    "Stay thirsty my friends"
                    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by Vsolo View Post
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Thanks Matt, I will have to check into that.

Comment

• So i started putting a hotel list together (like ed did)
                          and quickly fiquired out the Freaks are being Stalked

how come the freaks hotels fill up before all the freaks make reservations
                          +-15 freaks have posted their reservations which list was made from
                          I am guessing there are 40-50 freaks in our traveling group

how come a 100 room hotel fills up before the venue is even announced

i think next year we may want to do this hotel thing by email

IT SUCKS WHEN WE CANNOT GET the ROOMS in our little groups
                          boob

STILL NO Hot roD venueeeeeeeeeeeeees
                          Last edited by 1956NY150; November 5, 2011, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• what is tide rolling?

Comment

• I always thought they rolled peanuts.......Big Al is an elephant........
                              Last edited by oletrux4evr; November 5, 2011, 06:22 PM.
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I replaced the Goat's accessory belts today after relying on them for 60,000+ miles. Ordered a Dayco 5040410 for the AC belt from Amazon cuz thats what was on the junk. Unfortunately, the new '410' seemed loose after I installed it (I could turn the compressor by hand with the belt installed). I ended up installing a Gates K040405 (which in theory should be smaller) sourced from the local jobber. The '405' felt like it had the same tension as the '410' I took off. Any thoughts on possible carnage?
                                nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Working...
                                X