• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
    "STILL NO Hot roD venueeeeeeeeeeeeees"
    Booby, you gotta control those wet dreams
    nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
      what is tide rolling?
      When you kidnap your beloved while they're taking a shower and roll her (or him I suppose) in laundry detergent, right?

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
        I replaced the Goat's accessory belts today after relying on them for 60,000+ miles. Ordered a Dayco 5040410 for the AC belt from Amazon cuz thats what was on the junk. Unfortunately, the new '410' seemed loose after I installed it (I could turn the compressor by hand with the belt installed). I ended up installing a Gates K040405 (which in theory should be smaller) sourced from the local jobber. The '405' felt like it had the same tension as the '410' I took off. Any thoughts on possible carnage?
        I am pondering you changing that belt...sounds like the tensioner has went wayward on you.
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
          I am pondering you changing that belt...sounds like the tensioner has went wayward on you.
          While I don't want this thread to be the >>>>head tutoring class, why would the belt I removed not have the same issue? Note: the tensioner was replaced 2 years ago after a nasty "rattling" noise developed.

Comment

• I was going to suggest looking at the tensioner as well.
            Andrew
            1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
            2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• "STILL NO Hot roD venueeeeeeeeeeeeees"

Boob, the stops have been announced; all you have to do is search for hotels in "TBA"..........hah!.........rexdogg!

and, for what it's worth, a link to an article re: the Detroit stop......

Last edited by rexdogg; November 7, 2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                So i started putting a hotel list together (like ed did)
                and quickly fiquired out the Freaks are being Stalked

how come the freaks hotels fill up before all the freaks make reservations
                +-15 freaks have posted their reservations which list was made from
                I am guessing there are 40-50 freaks in our traveling group

how come a 100 room hotel fills up before the venue is even announced

i think next year we may want to do this hotel thing by email

IT SUCKS WHEN WE CANNOT GET the ROOMS in our little groups
                boob

STILL NO Hot roD venueeeeeeeeeeeeees
                Family Events has started blocking out hotels before they release the venue. I noticed this when I started looking into Stillwater before it was officially announced. Most of the hotels were booked already and one told me it was for the HRPT.

Does anyone remember when they didn't announce anything about the tour until late January into February?? Not even any clues as to starting and ending cities...

Comment

• Why is it that when I go to Family Events website, I can't find anything on the 2012 Power Tour?!?!? I see the logo for the 2011, and can find all the information on it, but it's not under the calendar, or events tabs. In fact, if you go to calendar, they don't have anything listed for June....... Has anyone else noticed that?!?!?!
                  sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                  - George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                    Why is it that when I go to Family Events website, I can't find anything on the 2012 Power Tour?!?!? I see the logo for the 2011, and can find all the information on it, but it's not under the calendar, or events tabs. In fact, if you go to calendar, they don't have anything listed for June....... Has anyone else noticed that?!?!?!
                    try this.....

Bonnier LLC is an outdoor adventure company that fuels passion for fishing, boating, sailing, motorsports, hunting and travel.

Comment

• Bucky, After last year all the cities that you stayed in called Family Events and had your email address blocked.. You're lucky to even get on to Hot Rod's web site brother...LOL
                      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Funny you said that - I was going to pop in there earlier with
                        "Bucky - I think they're trying to tell you something" -
                        but my computer crashed - great minds think alike.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• You two are BAD!
                          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                          DW- 12,16,17
                          "Stay thirsty my friends"
                          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• He's like the little brother we never had.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Phil & Rett, you two might possibly be onto something there..... I mean, what can I say, I Love having a good time. Life is too short not to have a good time and push the envelope every once in a while..... Hee Hee!!!
                              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                              - George Orwell

Comment

• Hell - the mailman don't push the envelope that far son. (spoken in a John Wayne/Sam Elliott drawl)
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X