Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
    I'm pondering just how nice it will be at 85 degrees today and 87 tomorrow..But both garage doors will be wide open..
    Damn you Rett...... That's not even cool to post that........... You suck man.......... Ha Ha Ha!!!!
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

Comment

• I washed two vehicles in the garage yesterday with the doors open - a balmy 34 when I started and 36 when I finished - 6 beers later.
      And of course this morning on the way to work a garbage truck was spewing "something" out the stacks - speckles all over my truck now. At least it's clean dirt now.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
        I'm pondering just how nice it will be at 85 degrees today and 87 tomorrow..But both garage doors will be wide open..
        KMA Rett...it is way too early to start that crap again
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
          KMA Rett...it is way too early to start that crap again
          KMA?!?!? Whats that mean.... I'm not familiar with that lingo.
          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
          - George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
            Kiss my ass! C'mon brother, I would have figured you knew that one.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• i'm pondering whether to call the guy on the 69 lincoln 2 door that i saw at turkey rod run this weekend.
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                Kiss my ass! C'mon brother, I would have figured you knew that one.
                Blulightning is wise beyond his years (or is that beyond his beers?). Either way, now you know
                Donna
                Williamston, MI
                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Hell - I figured it out and I'm Cro-Magnon when it come to computer lingo.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Eastbound and down......loaded up and truckin......

KMA...C'mon Bucky!!hahaha
                    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                    DW- 12,16,17
                    "Stay thirsty my friends"
                    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• I'm pondering what the weather will be like when I pick Jade up next weekend.... Hmmm...
                      sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

I'm pondering what the weather will be like when I pick Jade up next weekend.... Hmmm...
                        Bucky, You still pondering about the ZL1? I might be ordering this weekend, I'm still pondering whether I want to pay what they want for it....
                        Last edited by SoCalCamaro; November 30, 2011, 09:09 AM.
                        Dannie
                        2010 Camaro SS
                        Long Haul 2010/2011
                        Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalCamaro View Post
                          Bucky, You still pondering about the ZL1? I might be ordering this weekend, I'm still pondering whether I want to pay what they want for it....
                          How's ZL1 pricing in your area? Have been in contact with my dealer, probably won't order until next Feb or so.....

Comment

• Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                            How's ZL1 pricing in your area? Have been in contact with my dealer, probably won't order until next Feb or so.....
                            MSRP is the best I can get right now...there are 2 dealers I spoke with willing to let me order with options I want for MSRP...and they had multiple allocations still available.
                            Dannie
                            2010 Camaro SS
                            Long Haul 2010/2011
                            Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

• I'm still debating it, I guess you could say dreaming about it, but I'm far from pulling the trigger. I'm still keeping up with the latest news, and I'd give my left nut for one; but if I got one, both my Camaro's, the 02 SLP SS and Jade, would have to go. I have talked to two different deals, one here in Alabama, and one in Michigan, and both will let them go at MSRP. Thus far, that's the cheapest I could get one for. I have no issue paying MSRP for one, and I have no issue waiting out the build, I just don't know if a new ZL1 would be worth sacrificing Jade....

With that being said, I'd have to flip a coin to decide if I wanted the manual or the auto, but I would be hell bent on getting the Carbon Fiber addition....
                              sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

I'm pondering what the weather will be like when I pick Jade up next weekend.... Hmmm...
                                is the drive home going to be as long as the last one and i will the shower make it through your visit?
                                Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Working...
                                X