X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    Where are the BB brothers?

That would be Bucky and Bisher!

Here I is Allen..... I just haven't felt like talking much lately, I know that's hard to believe, or posting anything. But, I survived the Holidays and believe it or not, I still wake up smiling.....
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

Comment

• came home from the gym last nite to find an old ex girlfriend parked in the driveway. i restrained myself from running her over, then chased her away.
      then i realized that there was a REALLY good chance that i could have got laid.
      now i'm pondering if i did the right thing.
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra View Post
        came home from the gym last nite to find an old ex girlfriend parked in the driveway. i restrained myself from running her over, then chased her away.
        then i realized that there was a REALLY good chance that i could have got laid.
        now i'm pondering if i did the right thing.
        Never let one get away.
        Longhauler 2009,2011
        Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• Bruce, everyone that you pass up is one that you can never get back
          Donna
          Williamston, MI
          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• this girl was alot of fun in the short run, but eventually, bad things would happen.
            Last edited by cobra; December 27, 2011, 08:24 AM.
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
              Here I is Allen..... I just haven't felt like talking much lately, I know that's hard to believe, or posting anything. But, I survived the Holidays and believe it or not, I still wake up smiling.....
              Glad to see you are alive and kicking. I hope you did more than just "survive" the holidays
              Donna
              Williamston, MI
              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

this girl was alot of fun in the short run, but eventually, bad things would happen.
                Are you saying that her picture appears in the dictionary next to the description of crazy?
                Donna
                Williamston, MI

Comment

this girl was alot of fun in the short run, but eventually, bad things would happen.
                  You just described every woman I've been with.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                    Are you saying that her picture appears in the dictionary next to the description of crazy?
                    and liar,and cheat,and......well, i could go on for awhile.
                    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                      i think we have the same taste in women
                      now i understand why you like to drink
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• oh... i left out the part that she was in a brand new corvette.
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

i think we have the same taste in women
                          now i understand why you like to drink
                          So true my friend, so true.
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                            Glad to see you are alive and kicking. I hope you did more than just "survive" the holidays
                            I did manage to smile once or twice..... Ha Ha Ha. So, I guess you could say that I did a tad more than just "survive". On a good note, I do remember every night, morning and afternoon; so, that's a plus!!! Yay!!!
                            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                            - George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                              Well for starters, more than likely I won't be making this year's Power Tour. Yes Allen, I'm still alive and around, things have just been hectic and not going the way I had hoped. Changes for this year, new place to live, selling the 02 SLP SS, possibly selling Jade once I get things ironed out, taking a break from school..... I think that's all for now.

All though 2012 will be a difficult year, there is light at the end of the tunnel and I'll be starting a brand new chapter to my life.
                              Bucky - I am glad to hear you are still around. I hope that all the changes you mentioned turn out to be good for you as they sound like a pretty significant life change. I don't want to presume what you are going through but stay strong and true to your beliefs/principals as you navigate the changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                                I'll second that
                                Longhauler 2009,2011
                                Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Working...
                                X