Clear All

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
    COLOR CHANGE FOR 56

i am looking at rattle can color chips

one tone, two tone, three tone

I am afraid 56 might loose idenitity
    if i change the colors??
    Yes ,No?

we have seen this at Drag Week where Clark changed the color of his yellow Camero to Blue
    and everyone forgot his name.

Bob I personaly think the 56 looks great,but don't mind me do what makes you happy.
    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• She's bitchin the way she is!! 56 is an Icon in the world of Hot Rod.......
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• No change necessary.....
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
          Paint it blue. I like blue.
          Dark Blue / Light Blue two tone. It could be your sleeper car. No one would suspect a thing
          FKA Redragtop
          (formerly known as)

Comment

• Boob and his '56......... Hot Rod Power Tour
            2008 Lincoln, NE

2009 Dayton, OH

2010 Look Out Mountain, GA

2011 Muskegon, MI

Hot Rod Drag Week
            2011 Topeka, KS
            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• I wouldn't change a thing. Well, I would put on better mufflers.
              Non-denominational car nut.
              Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
              Do you go all the way?

Comment

• In the words of Captain Dave, from the Bob and Tom radio show,....."No Change!"....
                HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                DW- 12,16,17
                "Stay thirsty my friends"
                The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                  In the words of Captain Dave, from the Bob and Tom radio show,....."No Change!"....
                  I'd have to agree! But it IS YOUR CAR, and you need to do what makes you happy, what you think is right for your situation. If it makes you happy being what it is, no change is needed. If you think you'd like it better a different color, have at it!!
                  Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                  Gregg and Deb Miller
                  Verona, Wi.

Comment

• Is the Farmer guy with the flametrower, heliboatcar, falling space capsules, etc. the dad of Allstate's Mayhem?
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      Is the Farmer guy with the flametrower, heliboatcar, falling space capsules, etc. the dad of Allstate's Mayhem?
                      That is funny!!!!!!

Linda

Comment

• Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
                        I wouldn't change a thing. Well, I would put on better mufflers.
                        agreed.......also pondering......how Alan managed to pass me by, on a two lane road (Alabama, maybe?) not once, but about five times????....I mean, passing by once is understandable, but 5 times? How did he do that?... also pondering.....did Boob take driving lessons from Alan?.....on one highway (forgot where, now) I thought I was going fast.....Boob left me like I was driving backwards......

Comment

• Mickinator bought this car and drove it home to Chicagoland......1972 Catalina 4door.
                          Mick loves his Ponchos.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Found the link that works - but it's the car Frieburger and Finnegan bought in El Paso and drove home to LA on less than a total (food, gas, car, motel, parts, etc.) of $1500.00 to be in one of their tv spots for RoadKill.
                          Last edited by 70chevyC-10; February 18, 2012, 04:21 PM.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                            agreed......Boob left me like I was driving backwards......
                            Don't take it personally Dave - Boob treats lots of people that way

Comment

• Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                              In the words of Captain Dave, from the Bob and Tom radio show,....."No Change!"....
                              Same here Boob "No Change"

Comment

• I try not to look when i pass Freaks

After 5 times someone is either going way TO FAST OR WAY TO SLOW

The way I drive at times is irrespnsable and there are rewards for driving with disreguard to local regulations.

There are and can be severe conscenquences.

I have many pictures similiear to these i just cant find them this am.

Don't Drive like Allen
                                or try to be a wanabe

I know from experience

boob

Please drive safely

there is not much safety equipment on a lot of the vehicles on PT
                                a lap belt will only keep your wallet in the car
                                i would like to see all the old cars with seat belts and shoulder harnesses
                                u do not need a roll bar to install and it is just 3 more holes in floor pan.

After "The accident in 2010 " i believe we all slowed down a little
                                Last edited by 1956NY150; February 19, 2012, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X