Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
    If Matt's working on it, it can be repaired so I won't need a new one..What does a new one look like...
    It looks like a clean slate...sort of...or else something different then that...or else...

Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
    Whatever you want it to look like......
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
      Late night adventure: CO2 alarm going chirp chirp chirp and we thought was odd, but F it, call the fire department. We get a truck, a cop car. False alarm, detector was 9 years old, maximum 5 years on CO2 detector life span. Lesson learned: better safe then sorry.
      Glad it was a false alarm. That is nothing to mess with. Now go back to sleep
      FKA Redragtop
      (formerly known as)

Comment

• You mean CO right not CO2. Monoxide vs. dioxide.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
          Don't get it on your skin Charles. It does not come off.
          it'll come off in about a week to 10 days

Comment

Late night adventure: CO2 alarm going chirp chirp chirp and we thought was odd, but F it, call the fire department. We get a truck, a cop car. False alarm, detector was 9 years old, maximum 5 years on CO2 detector life span. Lesson learned: better safe then sorry.
            thanks guys now angie gave me something else to do this weekend change the smoke detectors co2detectors that's okay I don't know how old they arerather be safe than sorry they do have batteries in them though I did it last week

Comment

• Very good it was a false alarm Andrew.....bad things could have happened..
              HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
              DW- 12,16,17
              "Stay thirsty my friends"
              The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Glad to here it was a false alarm after the 5 bike members we lost last year due to that same problem that was'nt a false alarm.
                Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• ULTIMATE TIMETRIALER or wannabe Drag Racer?

Would you guys be willing to participate in an intervention to help straighten out a friend?

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                    ULTIMATE TIMETRIALER or wannabe Drag Racer?

Would you guys be willing to participate in an intervention to help straighten out a friend?
                    OK..........Where do we begin??..........Damit why wont someone just race me??.............Whats with just seeing how fast you can go??..........Come on put up some $$ and get to it...........Can anyone beat Frankie??
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• For Frankie

we need a low 8 sec DOOR car
                      that looks like a low 9 sec DOOR car
                      and cash 5-10K
                      car must Hook at crappy track
                      he is a very good driver sooooooo

Comment

• 500 shot NO2 on '56.........??
                        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                          500 shot NO2 on '56.........??
                          That will blow the smile right off his face
                          FKA Redragtop
                          (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                            ULTIMATE TIMETRIALER or wannabe Drag Racer?

i don't understand...what's wrong with him? he sounds normal to me.
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Why is it a new set of seats can arrive 5 days after the order, but the mounting brackets for the same seats will take 5 weeks to be manufactured? One won't do any good without the other.
                              Non-denominational car nut.
                              Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                              Do you go all the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
                                Why is it a new set of seats can arrive 5 days after the order, but the mounting brackets for the same seats will take 5 weeks to be manufactured? One won't do any good without the other.
                                Sounds like you have plenty of time to ponder that question (or fabricate your own)
                                FKA Redragtop
                                (formerly known as)

Comment

Working...
                                X