• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt
    the more the merryier for trip to HAHNSVILLE, La

i believe cstmwgn is going, and bluelightninig,

time will tell
    bob
    Last edited by 1956NY150; April 7, 2012, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• I've got 5 weeks of vacation burning a hole in my pocket!

On another note, when are you guys planning on heading to Detroit Boob? You're going to have to come right by the house on your way so maybe we can cruise together again.
      Last edited by BluLightning; April 7, 2012, 07:16 AM.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Should I meet ya'll in Champaign or St. Louis?!?!?! Hmmmm.........
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
          Should I meet ya'll in Champaign or St. Louis?!?!?! Hmmmm.........
          Sooner is better!
          I R Bob
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
            Sooner is better!
            Very True Bob.... I would LOVE to do the kick-off weekend, but unfortunately I'll be in Boston. I fly back Sunday afternoon/evening, so I could meet ya'll on Monday, or just wait a day to rest up and meet ya'll in STL. Still pondering.....
            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
            - George Orwell

Comment

• Guy's, I and three others will be traveling back to the New Orleans area as well from Dallas. If you would like to travel with us your more than welcome. By the way Bob, if you don't mine me asking, what brings you Hahnville?
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• we'll be running I-10 thru that area to get back to Florida. someone start a "going from Dallas to New Orleans" thread. where's the afterparty at?
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                  Guy's, I and three others will be traveling back to the New Orleans area as well from Dallas. If you would like to travel with us your more than welcome. By the way Bob, if you don't mine me asking, what brings you Hahnville?
                  To visit a Power Tour friend!

Comment

• How come what I think is just going to be a freshening of the the bike engine, turns into the need for a new engine?
                    I R Bob

Comment

How come what I think is just going to be a freshening of the the bike engine, turns into the need for a new engine?
                      Another Challenge.... Just started on the 2nd of 4 block type retaining walls in the back yard....

at least it isn't a replacement bike!
                      Last edited by silver_bullet; April 10, 2012, 06:34 PM.
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

How come what I think is just going to be a freshening of the the bike engine, turns into the need for a new engine?
                        I don't know Bob, but I hope my project doesn't morph into that also
                        FKA Redragtop
                        (formerly known as)

Comment

• boB, because it's a Harley?
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra View Post
                            boB, because it's a Harley?
                            Hey!
                            Well I bought another motor yesterday. Hopefully I can pick it up this weekend. Jameson is helping drown my sorrows.
                            I R Bob

Comment

• What a true friend..
                              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• You can always count on the Irish.......
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                                X