No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why ? I thought I dressed up pretty good back in the day Bruce. Although I really don't remember much of that night actually.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
      Why ? I thought I dressed up pretty good back in the day Bruce...........
      Sporting the 'Thriller' gloves I see, nice!
      nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• You should have seen the look on the faces of my dates parents when I showed up to get Ms. Goody Two Shoes cheerleader, priceless.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Which one is the girl...
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Is that the best you got ? You need a new writer.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Why ? I thought I dressed up pretty good back in the day Bruce. Although I really don't remember much of that night actually.
              and I thought I looked bad in my 3 piece powder blue suit...Thanks Phil!!!

At least for Tammy's prom(Held on a Mississippi river boat)
              I had the common courtesy to wear Navy Dress Blues(cracker jacks)two weeks out of boot camp)
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• I wasn't planning on going until all her girlfriends asked me to take her. She got the 1972 version of Spicoli.

What day are you guys leaving for Detroit Patirck ? I'll be zooming past your place Weds. May 30th., eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin'. Staying in the Chicago burbs that evening.
                Last edited by 70chevyC-10; April 27, 2012, 03:46 PM.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

I wasn't planning on going until all her girlfriends asked me to take her. She got the 1972 version of Spicoli.

What day are you guys leaving for Detroit Patirck ? I'll be zooming past your place Weds. May 30th., eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin'. Staying in the Chicago burbs that evening.
                  Leaving on thursday after work...can't wait to see all of our BS buds!!
                  Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Hey Alan I got a pair of SLIGHTLY USED 295 x 50 R15 tires you can have for the back of that wagon!
                    Last edited by Big Dave; April 27, 2012, 06:22 PM.
                    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                      Leaving on thursday after work...can't wait to see all of our BS buds!!
                      Patrick, I still have the lucky penny in the back of the truck you gave me. Not so lucky i'm afraid.
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                        Patrick, I still have the lucky penny in the back of the truck you gave me. Not so lucky i'm afraid.
                        it took me a while to figure out what you meant... I guess we'll have to find you 2 pennies to give you next time so you'll have a reserve!!!
                        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                          Just had a beer with Boob! It's going to be a good weekend.
                          Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                          Did your running out of luck have anything to do with "Boob the Enabler"?
                          FKA Redragtop
                          (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                            Did your running out of luck have anything to do with "Boob the Enabler"?
                            I was going down to the Ohio Mile to meet him but I don't think he had anything to do with it.
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Why ? I thought I dressed up pretty good back in the day Bruce. Although I really don't remember much of that night actually.
                              maybe back then, but today...it's .
                              (notice i'm not willing to post any of my pics)
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• I'm pondering "Plan-B". Don't think I have time to tear it apart before tour. On the Spring Blooms Tour Victor diagnosed (by ear) a dead cylinder on the Corvair. Ran a compression check and sure enough, 1-5 were between 125 and 135, #6 was 55. Crap. Get well soon Vic, but you don't have to be right every time.
                                Non-denominational car nut.
                                Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                                Do you go all the way?

Comment

Working...
                                X