Clear All

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Hope so amigo!

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    These damn deer need to learn how to drive better. That's two of you guys with crash damage.
    Well, I heard a rumor today that there might be some shinny stuff on the wagon by Turkey day! It has been there 2 months now and most likely will be there at least another month BBUUUTTTT we all know that is a goal not a guarantee! I am very happy with the work they are doing and the people doing it. Let's hope it all goes well.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    These damn deer need to learn how to drive better. That's two of you guys with crash damage.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

A month for a minor dent? They're probably out beating the snot out of the car in the meantime.
    LOL. They are fixing some other things that I wanted to get taken care of and basically painting the back half of the car.

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

On our way to the Nascar race and car show at MIS, a deer ran into the side of the GTO and dented it. It was very minor but it needs to be fixed. There were a couple other things I wanted to get taken care of so I figured as long as they were painting, I'd get them done. They said they should have it less than a month.
    A month for a minor dent? They're probably out beating the snot out of the car in the meantime.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
    Hope you get it back soon. Body shops around here are notorious for long delays.
    I believe that is a nationwide requirement!

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Hope you get it back soon. Body shops around here are notorious for long delays.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

???
    On our way to the Nascar race and car show at MIS, a deer ran into the side of the GTO and dented it. It was very minor but it needs to be fixed. There were a couple other things I wanted to get taken care of so I figured as long as they were painting, I'd get them done. They said they should have it less than a month.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    We're dropping the GTO off at the bodyshop today. I'm pondering how long it will be there.
    ???

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    We're dropping the GTO off at the bodyshop today. I'm pondering how long it will be there.

Leave a comment:

• Redline04
    replied
    Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
    Did anyone enter the Vice Grip Garage contest? The winner gets Derek to come out and work on a project for a day or two. Also first and second prize gets O'reilly's gift cards of a thousand dollars or so. IDK if its filmed for YouTube or not.
    Wasn’t aware there was a contest... would’ve entered if I had known. Certainly could use the assistance!

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Drop the pan and roll the dice

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    Got the Pala back on the rack and I'm pondering what it's going to be the converter or the tranny.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Did anyone enter the Vice Grip Garage contest? The winner gets Derek to come out and work on a project for a day or two. Also first and second prize gets O'reilly's gift cards of a thousand dollars or so. IDK if its filmed for YouTube or not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X