No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new thought... started dragging our garage(small pole barn) into the 21st century, albeit kicking and screaming...
    ran conduit from house to garage, pulled in 75ohm TV cable, two CCTV cables(For IR security cameras), two telephone lines, and a Cat 5E ethernet cable for the computer... hopefully that will be enough for a while(PHEW!)
    Next up, staking out footprint for 280 sq ft addition to building...
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• can't get a even break... lost left fron wheel bearing on the work truck...13 years old (go figure ). while Sean and I pulled it, rounded off heads of 2 of the three mounting bolts. got charged 18 bucks for the only 2 the local chevy dealer had, and found that they are only 5 bucks each on GM partsdirect.com... awaiting the rest to be shipped...
      replacing both left and right sides while we got the chance...
      Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• just a thought

Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post

??
          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• what's not to get?

Comment

what's not to get?
              The picture was a red X.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• The signature..........
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I just wanted you to know I didn't ponder anything today..

And I get the red X when there should be a question mark also...??????
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• you know, if you hold your nose you can't hum.

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                      The picture was a red X.
                      it was a bumper sticker that said,.... Obama: who cares where he was born, It's where he lives now that's the problem

Comment

it was a bumper sticker that said,.... Obama: who cares where he was born, It's where he lives now that's the problem
                        Nice.
                        Last edited by BluLightning; September 23, 2012, 05:57 AM.
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

That's Classic!!! I LOVE it!!!
                          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                          - George Orwell

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Wondering if the weather will hold out for a weekend road trip to Ohio. The ole five five recieved 5 fresh quarts and is ready for it's last big run with the "stocker" 283. More horsepower is coming this winter . . . along with less gas mileage.

Oh well, the life of a hot rodder.

On the road again DTB
                              DTB - RETIRED

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
                                Wondering if the weather will hold out for a weekend road trip to Ohio. The ole five five recieved 5 fresh quarts and is ready for it's last big run with the "stocker" 283. More horsepower is coming this winter . . . along with less gas mileage.

Oh well, the life of a hot rodder.

On the road again DTB
                                Safe travels to Wilmington DTB -
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X