No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait...boB's innocence is being questioned??
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
      Wait...boB's innocence is being questioned??
      Sorry if I misled you or implied differently, so let me say this. There should be NO question about boB's innocence . Perhaps his choice of characters that he hangs out with , but never his innocence
      FKA Redragtop
      (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post

Sorry if I misled you or implied differently, so let me say this. There should be NO question about boB's innocence . Perhaps his choice of characters that he hangs out with , but never his innocence
        I got you all snookered!
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• what is the color code for Chinese shop equipment Orange?

Comment

• To draw the eye of prospective buyers if I were to ponder a guess...for some reason, air lines are color coded the same!?!? someone full of air?
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Are we STILL pondering??? Well, I'll ponder with you..Who wants to ponder???
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
                Are we STILL pondering??? Well, I'll ponder with you..Who wants to ponder???
                Why yes Rett - I am pondering numerous things.

I am pondering how one of our new's residents is settling in to his new digs.
                I am pondering how soon the contract will show up to construct a proper home for Red (and hopefully others that made the trip east).

And yes I am still pondering what color Orange they used on my fine shop equipment as I had to have some structural improvements made to my engine stand and would like to touch it up without having to paint the entire thing.

Comment

• Me thinks it must have been Chevy Orange -
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                    Me thinks it must have been Chevy Orange -
                    Perhaps - it seemed a little fainter (not quite as pretty) as what I think Chevy Orange looks like. As you might expect I don't have a lot of first hand knowledge on that exact shade.

Comment

• You could take part of the stand to the paint store and they can color match it...............or load it in your fabulous prime mover and haul the whole thing to them. My auto paint store has a color-spectomographer (Fred made that word up for me.....) gun they can use outside for analyzing the color..........
                      Last edited by oletrux4evr; July 9, 2014, 06:09 AM.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Or just take a picture of the color and they should be able to match it up that way also.
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• After an extensive amount of pondering and just a wee bit of rum - I have decided to paint the upright (strengthened section) ford engine enamel light blue.

Thanks for all the input.
                          Last edited by cstmwgn; July 9, 2014, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Hey, always here to help brother, you know that.
                            I wish I would have gotten a picture of the LS motor in a 66 Mustang - engine was painted Ford blue to further torque the Blue Oval faithful.
                            Jack - did you get a picture of Mike's engine ?
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                              Hey, always here to help brother, you know that. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the LS motor in a 66 Mustang - engine was painted Ford blue to further torque the Blue Oval faithful. Jack - did you get a picture of Mike's engine ?
                              Is this the one you are talking about?

Attached Files
                              Last edited by 74NovaMan; July 10, 2014, 06:34 AM.
                              Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                              74 Nova Project
                              66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                              79 Chevy Truck Project
                              1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• That's the one alright - and here's his daily driver.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X