X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you can do it -
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Yeah, there are a few here who think you are just a myth............they don't understand the term 'Buckyesque'..........
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
        Yeah, there are a few here who think you are just a myth............they don't understand the term 'Buckyesque'..........
        Bahahaha....... Ed, that is too funny!! We shall see what the ol' Buckster can pull off. Never know..... Just a shame that Jade is no longer in the stable......
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

• ....whether i should get a haircut today or not.
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Yes, I got mine last night on the way home from work.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• pondering how many bottles of "not your fathers root beer" i'm bringing with
              Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

• How many times I can fill my pint glass in Champagne IL on pint night
                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• pint nite ?

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                    How many times I can fill my pint glass in Champagne IL on pint night
                    Especially now that you have a built in designated driver too !

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by w7s View Post
                      pint nite ?
                      Did you get an e-mail from HotRod this morning ?

Visit Champaign County Commemorative Pint Glass Giveaway

Visit Champaign County is excited to offer the Hot Rod Power Tour Downtown Pint Night at the close of the show on Sunday.

Stop by our booth during the show to get your free commemorative pint glass (One per participant, quantities are limited.)
                      Then head to bustling Downtown Champaign where a variety of locally-owned bars and restaurants will be offering deals on Miller Lite, Coors Light, Blue Moon and Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy.

We'll see you soon!
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• sounds dangeres

Comment

• I am pondering if my hair/beard will grow back the same after I finish chemo?LOL
                          Chemo is keeping me from the Power Tour this year. We had reservation etc had to cancel.
                          Oh well chemo is going great and there is always next year.

Nick

Comment

• Hope everything goes well and my sister said her came back thicker and darker.
                            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Don't forget a couple rolls of quarters for car washes and any toll roads you stumble onto.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

• I'm pondering how I'm going to get all this stuff for PT in the trunk of the "Banana Boat"
                                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                                X