X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

Originally posted by Solsticefun
    Originally posted by momsmustang
    I did some research from an earlier post...NO fat people can't go skinny dipping!! They go chunky dunkin' !!! :o
    That's funny ;D
    I love it! ;D

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
    1966 Plymouth Fury III
    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
      Should I participate in the free trail of "Colon Flow" just offered on the TV?
      I like Free, but II would pass on that one....... :o

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Drink that free stuff and you'll pass everything except a bathroom, or a bush........ ;D
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

How fine of ass do you have to have in order to justify the cost of Recaro seats?

Comment

How fine of ass do you have to have in order to justify the cost of Recaro seats?
            Didn't he sell Chryslers? With the fine Corinthian leather? Recaro Mountybomb :D........

Seriously......those seats are waaaay above my posterier's requirements, or budget.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

GTech or GPS

Comment

GTech or GPS
                Funny, I just bought a GPS. The other one "disappeared". :
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                  GTech or GPS
                  Funny, I just bought a GPS. The other one "disappeared". :
                  So what model did you buy and why?
                  What software do you use to load detailed routes into it?

Comment

I bought a Garmin 265WT. You can't download to it but it does speak the street names and it's Bluetooth compatible so I can talk through it on the road hands free.
                    I R Bob
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I bought a Garmin 265WT. You can't download to it but it does speak the street names and it's Bluetooth compatible so I can talk through it on the road hands free.
                      Audrey, my Garmin 885T (w/Australian accent), is not really a good listener especially when the 'vert's top is down, and the Bluetooth feature she likes even less
                      a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by arrowhead
                        Audrey, my Garmin 885T (w/Australian accent), is not really a good listener especially when the 'vert's top is down, and the Bluetooth feature she likes even less
                        Well if the top goes down on the truck, something very bad happened and I probably don't need the gps anymore.
                        I R Bob

Comment

How does Audrey do with detailed instructions from you laptop?

Comment

How does Audrey do with detailed instructions from you laptop?
                            We don't really have a two way relationship - she speaks and I listen (or don't...shhh).

I have never given her detailed instructions from a laptop, only to upload software upgrades
                            a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

So what good is she on tour if you can program the route into her?

I mean if all I get is somebody telling me what to do - then I can surely spend the money in other ways.

Comment

During the tour, I just use mine for moral support.
                                I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X