Clear All

• Big Dave
    replied
    In the 80's going to the 90's in sweet home Louisiana

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
    Same here, chance of snow tomorrow night.
    It snowed here yesterday afternoon!

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Same here, chance of snow tomorrow night.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    High temp is 44 here in Ohio today. Are we sure it's May?

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Originally posted by redragtop View Post

Hey we had two days of nice weather, today not so much. But what do you expect in Michigan and Ohio....
    Same here... now for 2 weeks of below average temperatures

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    Is warm weather ever going to get here?
    Hey we had two days of nice weather, today not so much. But what do you expect in Michigan and Ohio....

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave
    replied
    In the 80's here in paradise.....lol

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Is warm weather ever going to get here?

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Gonna put a hurtin' on the Baby Boomers for sure ...

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Could COVID 19 be the millennials attempt to shore up the Social Security system?
    Last edited by cstmwgn; May 1, 2020, 12:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    He tried to get a deer but just ended up getting kicked.
    Sounds like he's learning .. more than I can say for several humans I know.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

including skunks I heard
    His kill list so far is 3 squirrels, 2 skunks, 2 ground hogs and a raccoon. He's a machine! He tried to get a deer but just ended up getting kicked.
    Last edited by BluLightning; April 30, 2020, 05:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied

Thanks Phil. He's a fawn Dobie. He guards the yard from anything big or small.
    including skunks I heard

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

Slow learner? My half Border Collie/half Australian Shepherd did that at my best friends acreage while I was on my second middle east deployment in 2004. They dog-sat for me (before I was remarried) whenever I was deployed. She had let her out of the front door with their dogs & when she called, theirs came & she did not. When she called again, Daisy came running in through the front door that she was holding open for her. She said she got a full force shot of it as she went by & screamed for Nick to run her right on out the back door. Fortunately he was close & ran her right back out of what is a very nice (and expensive) split-level house that she maintains immaculately. When I got home, they regaled me with the story & I had one-helluva time trying to keep a straight face imagining that scene & knowing how picky that she is with the house. It's a long way from the front door to the back door over some very, very nice hardwood & carpet in that house. He had to drive 25 miles into town to get to a dog groomer to bathe her. They would not let me pay for the gas, the grooming, or anything else.
    Luckily, as soon as I got to the back door, I could smell him, so he never got in the house. These days we always have hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and Dawn dish washing liquid to clean him up.

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dino1.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	566.4 KB
ID:	1268875 I'm pondering why our dog feels the need to try and eradicate any skunk that comes into our yard. This is the fourth time, I think.
    Slow learner? My half Border Collie/half Australian Shepherd did that at my best friends acreage while I was on my second middle east deployment in 2004. They dog-sat for me (before I was remarried) whenever I was deployed. She had let her out of the front door with their dogs & when she called, theirs came & she did not. When she called again, Daisy came running in through the front door that she was holding open for her. She said she got a full force shot of it as she went by & screamed for Nick to run her right on out the back door. Fortunately he was close & ran her right back out of what is a very nice (and expensive) split-level house that she maintains immaculately. When I got home, they regaled me with the story & I had one-helluva time trying to keep a straight face imagining that scene & knowing how picky that she is with the house. It's a long way from the front door to the back door over some very, very nice hardwood & carpet in that house. He had to drive 25 miles into town to get to a dog groomer to bathe her. They would not let me pay for the gas, the grooming, or anything else.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X