No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pondering if Allen wants some of the foot of white stuff that Sean is removing from our drive....Its Free!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

That's sort of a weak ponder as you have already listed them in the proper order
      Bob listed them in first place vs 2nd place kinda like race day
      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Made it! Click image for larger version

Name:	20181122_073946.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	857.7 KB
ID:	1222386
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
          Pondering if Allen wants some of the foot of white stuff that Sean is removing from our drive....Its Free!
          Patrick - thank you very much for the offer. Willow and I spent a good deal of Sunday moving wheel barrow's full of white stuff around. I think we have all we need right now.

Comment

• Chevy vs Ford
            Last edited by 1956NY150; November 26, 2018, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• Oh you can't correct a typo now!!!
              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• i just cant us this page
                Not friendly for Iphone
                Posting pictures impossible.
                CB

Comment

• KCIR plans to reopen in Odessa MO in July. New location and new name. Oh well. Money talks.

Comment

• Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
                    KCIR plans to reopen in Odessa MO in July. New location and new name. Oh well. Money talks.
                    We participated in the protests when the city shut down the track because of pressure from Claire McCaskill. I guess she doesn't own property near the new location.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• We should be building dragstrips instead of bike trails.
                      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                        We should be building dragstrips instead of bike trails.
                        Running for office Jim?
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Real estate speculation if that is a thing. Buy cheap, force the track to close then sell high. Complain about shit that was there before you moved in. Track was only open on weekends and only a few months out of the year so really nothing to complain about.

Comment

• that happened to hollywood (florida) track. they built houses right across the street. then they complain about the noise. they didn't see the track when they went to look to buy the house. that track keeped us from racing on the streets.
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Same thing happens with airports and train tracks

Comment

• There is an Australian movie about a tow truck driver about to lose his house because they are literally next door to the airport. Eric Bana was in it. Its called the Castle or something like that. Its pretty funny but lots of foul language.

Comment

Working...
                                X