• Show
Clear All

• moparjim71
    replied
    Good luck with this!

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    So they came out today. Wrapping up after seven hours. Still a hole in garage floor. The award goes to what they discovered. Instead of the line going straight out under the garage and driveway to the street it makes a hard right and goes under the house to the half bath and then out. The floor drain forms a Y and chokes down to meet it. Now to make a permanent/proper repair they have to come back tomorrow and dig up the floor under my bed. Haven't cleaned under there in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    How do these guys do any business? Called them out Friday. They camera the line and say they will write an estimate. Monday comes and no word. I email the office and no response. Then just now find a text on phone from an hour after the Monday email. Gives a link to a written estimate from SUNDAY. ???? Sitting here waiting to hear from them and they act like they don't want the $$ Signed the estimate digitally and now waiting on a text to see when they can come out. Can't wait to have garage open and torn up for a day or two while its five degrees outside.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post

I want a waterproof bathroom. Saw a video on youtube where the toilet was in the shower.
    We have friends with a bathroom like that. The whole room is basically a walk in shower with a toilet and sink in it.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    Finally feels like I'm making some progress in the bathroom. Click image for larger version

Name:	bath.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	425.5 KB
ID:	1287387
    I want a waterproof bathroom. Saw a video on youtube where the toilet was in the shower.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    You arrange your charcoal very neatly.
    might work better if you light more than 4 of them too

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Finally feels like I'm making some progress in the bathroom. Click image for larger version

Name:	bath.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	425.5 KB
ID:	1287387

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Originally posted by Redline04 View Post

Yeah, Me too! About 4 more years, after my 14 yr old graduates H.S. Then We find a winter home somewhere much warmer...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	32853187-482B-417F-97F6-2F18F5B113D4.jpeg
Views:	355
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	1287297
    Predicting minus two Thursday night and Friday night. Don't know about wind chill.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Haven't tried that (yet). Willow does a dry salt rub and we cook it empty.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Looks great! Do you put bacon on during the grilling?

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
    Looks great! Turkeys grilled on a Weber are great too, try it sometime!
    Yes - been doing turkeys on the grill for years. I like doing bigger birds so I built a spacer ring to keep the lid off it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5291.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	1287357
    Last edited by cstmwgn; February 7, 2021, 04:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Looks great! Turkeys grilled on a Weber are great too, try it sometime!

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    So it came out pretty good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5484.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	1287333

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

It looks like a time-release method. How long do you expect it to take to burn all the way around?
    Well, I don't have a clue. The guy on the internet said it would be good for 14 hours. It has been on about 3 1/2 hours and is a little over a 1/3 burned. So it should make it ~9 hours which should be more than enough as this is a small butt.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

I am new to this method so I thought I should follow the instructions that I found on the internet. Perhaps when I get more skilled I can just dump a bunch in there and let it go.
    It looks like a time-release method. How long do you expect it to take to burn all the way around?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X