Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Pondering as to why, if it weren't for bad luck, we wouldn't have any sometimes.....
    G'ma used to say if it weren't for the challenges in life, it wouldn't be any fun.... but, does it always have to be so much for so little???

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Managed to get old transmission out. Managed to not get the car far enough off the ground. Managed to go to Sears six days after they went under. Did manage to get most of the fluid in the drain pan. Also managed to miss a bell housing bolt on both sides. Once again couldn't find any of my starter buttons so I had to turn the engine over with a screwdriver to undo the converter bolts. I might get stainless or similar bolts for the header collectors so they don't re-rust. Pissed that my "ceramic" headman headers are rusting. Good thing I didn't pay full retail for them. Planning on adding a transmission cooler as I have two of them lying around. My gauge should be here tomorrow. Got the electric one so I don't have to mess with unwieldy capillary tubes. Knocked off a u joint cap had to pick up the needle bearings and stuff them back in. Battery died despite trickle charger. Might need a new one. Harbor freight special from several years ago.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Evidently the Miss America pageant is on right now. As usual, I had no idea.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    I managed to spend the entire day in front of the TV. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    I guess I was wrong too then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X