Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smalblock
    replied
    WHAT ????!!!!!!! I wish I was 65 again!!!!!!
    Last edited by smalblock; January 21, 2018, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    I don't want to talk about it..........

Leave a comment:

• pintoboy77
    replied
    Yeah I have noticed I think out my bad ideals alittle more these days. I still do them but I think them out more.

Leave a comment:

• mike327
    replied
    While 55 is not that old, itís the mileage. 30 Yearís in the oil fields of the Gulf of Mexico has taken its toll.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by w7s View Post
    I wish I was still 55
    Well, I am sort of on the fence - while I still partake in lots of stupid stunts, I choose to believe that they are much safer than when I was 25!

Additionally for me, I have gone through quite a bit of "adjusting" to old age and do not believe I want to relive that journey just to be a few years younger (cause if we are honest - we only thought we still had it at 55!)

What I am pondering is: would it be prudent to "hire" someone to do the strength stuff?
    I don't mean send the car out I mean:
    have somebody take the 3rd member out of the housing and set it on the bench
    have somebody loosen the bolts that I no longer can seem to loosen by myself (even though I am the one that tightened them the last time)
    I am not even going to begin to fantasize about installing the C-6 with GV unit or headers by myself

Leave a comment:

Working...
X