Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Pondering how a toilet just cost me $2k.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Mine wouldn't idle last year. Luckily didn't need it that bad. 26* tomorrow but no snow.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
    Pondering getting the snow blower out tomorrow.
    Ours is in the shed next to the garage ready to go. I just have to stretch an extension cord out there to start it.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Pondering getting the snow blower out tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    I'm pondering how much more fun the Solstice is going to be with 80 more RWHP. That should put it right around 300 at the wheels.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    It was sold. Don't have to buy it now. Some days I think about putting the column shift back together. The floor shifter is a bit vague.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Tilt column for $100 on craigslist. 1972 Chevelle. Tempting but what would I do with the old one? Column shift automatic with keys. Don't really need tilt when your seat is squishing so you can get in and out easy. Other than the low top to the door opening. https://kansascity.craigslist.org/pt...241249360.html

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Window sticker says 5k miles for oil change. Its only been 2k and the car keeps saying "change oil". Has been since February though....

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Technology is a wonderful thing - it seems back in the day, a couple boxes of sheet metal screws installed from the inside out was all you needed to play on the ice.

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    I thought all you frozen tundra folks put paddle tires on them an rode in the winter!
    2016 Champ Bryan Smith​ tearing up a Michigan ice track last week with Jared Mees​ and flyin' Ryan Wells​!

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    I thought all you frozen tundra folks put paddle tires on them an rode in the winter!
    I'll probably take mine out as long as the snow isn't too deep!

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    I found out the Yamaha Enduros sit lower than the Honda’s do so I picked up 3 of them. Cathy is short and so are the grandkids. Keep me in mind if you come across any small Enduros or Mini Enduros. I may have to sell the 1968 Honda as it is too tall. I would buy another Yamaha or more if they were nicer than the ones I have now to upgrade. No riding here though until spring.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	D3B463EB-0A0E-4813-A759-337D5F5254D9.jpeg
Views:	139
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1283820

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    I might have to get another minibike for Donna now!

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    I looked up flush mounted car glass after seeing it on tv. It says they want 999 for a windshield. Its only five times what a stock one costs. Would work well on my el camino since the studs for the trim are gone. They don't make a back window for it though. Has anybody tried one of the sliding rear windows?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X