X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pintoboy77
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

You'll get there Patrick. Donna is retiring in January so she'll be able to tease me then.
    Doesn't she tease you now??

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    If the transmission doesn't ship tomorrow like he says, I think I will file a complaint with ebay. Said the tenth then "this week". 23 days and counting.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
    If I ever get to retirement, I think it will be hilarious! Even though I have suspicions as to why my former employer terminated my employment, but after hearing their problems with untrained apprentices, I ponder what they're thinking now? Then I smile and keep driving on to the best job I've ever had!
    You'll get there Patrick. Donna is retiring in January so she'll be able to tease me then.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Why the front spring shackle broke when I had bought a rear one in January after the other front one broke and it was said that the back ones looked the worst and the part fits either side so it was a safe bet to buy one to have on hand. That and its easier to change the rears. At least I am on vacation this time and can do it myself. Yippie!

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Patrick - I know it was a long road and at times a huge struggle but it sounds like you are really happy with where you have ended up. Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    If I ever get to retirement, I think it will be hilarious! Even though I have suspicions as to why my former employer terminated my employment, but after hearing their problems with untrained apprentices, I ponder what they're thinking now? Then I smile and keep driving on to the best job I've ever had!

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post

Is it just me or does this sound funny????
    It's not just you.

Leave a comment:

• smalblock
    replied
    Originally posted by corvettedad View Post

Huge adjustment, more than I expected. Every Thursday i think my seven off is over and I'm starting midnights on Friday! LOL . But I'm adjusting, it is really nice not being on that paper machine and that
    " I'm actually through working ". On the other side John is really enjoying being at home every night.
    I still have trouble sleeping. I blame it on shift work.

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    Originally posted by smalblock View Post
    Other than your slow body man/friend, how is retirement treating you?
    Huge adjustment, more than I expected. Every Thursday i think my seven off is over and I'm starting midnights on Friday! LOL . But I'm adjusting, it is really nice not being on that paper machine and that
    " I'm actually through working ". On the other side John is really enjoying being at home every night.

Leave a comment:

• smalblock
    replied
    Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post

I ment to click the quote on CorvetteDad's post.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Leaving inside till last. Door panels have mold/mildew from lack of door seals.

Leave a comment:

• pintoboy77
    replied
    Originally posted by smalblock View Post

Leave a comment:

• smalblock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    How to motivate or express concern to your body man/good friend you want your car at least halfway done. Still have engine/drive line, brakes, suspension,and interior to tackle. Not a good situation.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Still no word at all. If it shipped today, I could pick it up Friday. If not, it will be Saturday or Sunday and they are closed on weekends so it will be Monday and vacation ends 5pm Saturday. Don't do face book so I can't post on their page. Already commented twice on their youtube. If you know it will be a month then say so in the first place and people like me won't buy from you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X