Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Re-read the ebay listing. It says takes an H7 bulb. Not the H11 that my car has. IDK if I can get away with just getting the H7 and going with it or not? Don't want to hurt the car. Says full refund if I pay the shipping but only if they sent the wrong part. Also don't want to shell out up to $600 for another light now that its too late to call insurance about it.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Is "smuchbuckets" another name for politicians?

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Finally get around to replacing my broken headlight only to find out I bought the wrong one. It fits the car but it has an extra bulb and one of the headlight bulbs is different. Old one twists in and new one plugs in. IDK if I can make it work and just get a bulb or If I have to buy another headlight. This one was $70 new on ebay. Some are as high as $600. Its a 2016 focus titanium four door hatchback. It has the flex fuel four cylinder. The light was still working but the plastic cover is broken where a cart hit it. Might be too late to return the light. Paid out of pocket due to $500 insurance deductible and stores' no fault policy.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

Hawaii?
    LOL. MAYBE. I found another.
    Now I'm pondering if there is a photo program that will bulk resize them.
    Or make a video slide show and upload to you tube or something
    Have to read the instructions for the corel paint shop that's been on the computer for 5 years and never used.
    The learning curve for this is going to be large.
    Last edited by Eric; April 21, 2020, 03:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X