X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

:D :D :D :D :D HAHAHA :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by redragtop
    If I get pulled over in Arizona and asked for papers, if I say scissors do I win ;D
    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
    DW- 12,16,17
    "Stay thirsty my friends"
    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

How do I get myself into these things...
      Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Why does a simple job like a carb swap turn to crap so fast??? Guess I didn't use enough transplant anti-rejection meds :'( Taking the Q-jet apart and fixing it I guess
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
          Originally posted by BluLightning
          Is it anal to wax your door jambs? :-\
          Yes, but at the same time, there's no way I can afford to do/go on PT, miss work for seven days, put it all on a credit card... But I'm doing it. Is that anal or just addicted, if it's an addiction maybe I can get some free counseling and a govt. grant ;).
          Ah, welcome to my world Matt! ;D At least I'm still getting paid while I'm gone but that comes with working for the same company for 20 years.
          I've got a great idea Bob. If I buy you your beer, and you by me my beer, we can drink for free. Oh, wait, nevermind.
          Matt-
          I have just been put in the same perdicament sort of by my wife.
          She had been sick on and off and not worked more than 2 days in the last two working weeks {this week and last week}.
          Of course now, we are about SOL cash wise and I am freaking out a bit, but pushing other bills around right now.

Looks like it's going to be mac-n-cheese versus the steak I was planning.

I have been over the range of emotions, work has been "interesting" and the hell of my car just being ready for pick up tonight, and having 1 week to get it put back together.
          Thank god for the ever-lovin' credit card. Till debt do I croak. :

Anyone trailering a grille? At this rate I may be following you around, along with a shovel for road kill cafe.
          $2.50 Possum burger
          $1.25 Sir swirl the squirle BBQ
          $0.55 Pigoen pancake
          $3.25 Coon steak

;D
          Andrew
          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

If you are going to do coon right it has to be BBQ. Then I'll have some.

Comment

There's always Bowling Green to look forward to !! And lunch at MidAmerica and Coker too I think...
              You and I and your Mrs. can hunt up a pizza joint - my treat man !! Or a Chinese buffet when I take Ed and his boy out.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76
                Is it anal to wax your door jambs? :-\
                Yes, but at the same time, there's no way I can afford to do/go on PT, miss work for seven days, put it all on a credit card... But I'm doing it. Is that anal or just addicted, if it's an addiction maybe I can get some free counseling and a govt. grant ;).
                Ah, welcome to my world Matt! ;D At least I'm still getting paid while I'm gone but that comes with working for the same company for 20 years.
                I've got a great idea Bob. If I buy you your beer, and you by me my beer, we can drink for free. Oh, wait, nevermind.
                Matt-
                I have just been put in the same perdicament sort of by my wife.
                She had been sick on and off and not worked more than 2 days in the last two working weeks {this week and last week}.
                Of course now, we are about SOL cash wise and I am freaking out a bit, but pushing other bills around right now.

Looks like it's going to be mac-n-cheese versus the steak I was planning.

I have been over the range of emotions, work has been "interesting" and the hell of my car just being ready for pick up tonight, and having 1 week to get it put back together.
                Thank god for the ever-lovin' credit card. Till debt do I croak. :

Anyone trailering a grille? At this rate I may be following you around, along with a shovel for road kill cafe.
                $2.50 Possum burger
                $1.25 Sir swirl the squirle BBQ
                $0.55 Pigoen pancake
                $3.25 Coon steak

;D
                And don't worry about getting the car totally put back together before you leave. Make it drivable and safe and we can finish putting it together at the venues or hotels.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Give us a shout, too. We'll treat for dinner one night!!
                  Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I am pondering why CSTMWGN hasn't been pondering lately?

Comment

Thanks guys.
                      Pay it forward...I spoke with my painter...good family friend...basically cut me a break, let me pay 2/3 the total on my paint job tonight as I was putting the car together, which freed up money for us to go and have fun with, and be able to do a few things.
                      I appreciate the hell outta the offers guys.

We are going!

The wife and I are excited as hell right now.

Andrew
                      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE
                        I am pondering why CSTMWGN hasn't been pondering lately?
                        We were just thinking the same thing ;D Not only is he not pondering, seems he is MIA from everything
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Pondering if Chad will remember to bring Donna's tank top to Newton. Probably should have asked Daphne instead ;D
                          Donna
                          Williamston, MI

Comment

Pondering on just how deep is my hatred of money generating traffic cameras, as I just got a ticket bill in the mail. So far I'd say it's pretty deep! Also, where is my bottle of Mothers Back-to-Black.
                            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Matt, someone has to make donations to help offset the cost of those cameras.
                              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

has anyone talked to CSTWGN lately?

Comment

Working...
                                X