• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

I think he morphed into a lurker ;D
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I have talked o Cstmwgn
      57 is ready and so is he
      he will be there

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
        I have talked o Cstmwgn
        57 is ready and so is he
        he will be there
        Good Deal 8)
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

So at what point having multiple cars or projects do you become an auto polygamist ?
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Went for a ride in a BMW M6 this past weekend, unbelievable car, red line 9500 RPM, turns like its on rails and very comfortable ride. WOW!!! Power band seemed to come in around 5000 rpm, very smooth engine, well balanced car and kinda fun!! 8)
            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Pondering some of the weird stuff I find at my house.

Today I found the blanket that usually resides on the back of the couch.

It was in a tree.

???

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Our Mini Pin had 5 puppies yesterday,,,,,,,,,, how cool to sit back and watch :o
                Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
                  Our Mini Pin had 5 puppies yesterday,,,,,,,,,, how cool to sit back and watch :o
                  You can probably hold them all in one hand too eh ?

I am pondering why I am not real motivated at work today - might be because I am off for the next 13 days !!!!
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10

I am pondering why I am not real motivated at work today - might be because I am off for the next 13 days !!!!
                    This will be me tomorrow. ;D
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Hey Phil, you going to be at the car show on 84th in Ralston with the guys coming in from the west coast?
                      I still have not had time to get out. Trying to get my doors back together, along with my side glass.
                      Toss some sort of stereo in the car.
                      Get the interior done.
                      Andrew
                      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76

Hey Phil, you going to be at the car show on 84th in Ralston with the guys coming in from the west coast?
                        I still have not had time to get out. Trying to get my doors back together, along with my side glass.
                        Toss some sort of stereo in the car.
                        Get the interior done.
                        I doubt they will be here in time. They have 900 miles to run from Moab, Utah - and they lose one hour coming eastbound - it would take alot of butt time to get here for that. My guess is I will see them after 1000 at night. I sent you a PM too.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

WHY? :-\ ??? :'(

Thanks for all the concern about my lack of participation lately.

I have been lurking but my head has been in a weird place (no Matt - not up my ass - well maybe part of the time) so I haven't been responding with my cleaver repartee.

Hopefully 20+ hours in the wagon with the stereo pegged will get the funk out of my brain so that I can pretend to have fun for 12 days with my freak friends.

Leaving 6:00am tomorrow morning to hook up with Cobra, Ed and others to meander north.

See everyone soon.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                            WHY? :-\ ??? :'(

Thanks for all the concern about my lack of participation lately.

I have been lurking but my head has been in a weird place (no Matt - not up my ass - well maybe part of the time)
                            Who, me? I'd never think that.

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                            Hopefully 20+ hours in the wagon with the stereo pegged will get the funk out of my brain so that I can pretend to have fun for 12 days with my freak friends.
                            Hope all is well Allen. You've got me concerned with the "so that I can pretend to have fun for 12 days with my freak friends." part.
                            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Been a long time since anyone pondered around here.....

I'm pondering on whether to buy a clutch slave cylinder from an aftermarket vendor that offers one made in Taiwan, or from another vendor that offers a more expensive one made in China. Seems that GM has discontinued them........
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Actually - I have been doing an extensive amount of pondering lately.

One such session might be of interest in your latest quandary

Since all Chinese food doesn't taste the same why should you expect all Chinese shit to be the same? ???
                                I have been thinking about going into the fortune cookie business :-*

You didn't give any year/model info so I wasn't able to determine if rebuild kits are readily available. Upon inspection, I might try rebuilding what you have first as at least you know what you have and have some control over the rebuild process. If not, then the next option that I tend to use is "lifetime warranty" from the chain store of your choice. Finally, if you just have to have new then Napa or Carquest tend to be on my expensive replacement junk list.

Happy clutching

Comment

Working...
                                X