Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things I am pondering today

Now that's funny. ;D
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Today I am pondering the Rice Burner vs. the Muscle Car
      All Show All Go
      Big Wing Big Cubes
      Low Ride Low 1/4 Mile
      No Torque No Traction
      40 MPG 40 Ft. Burnouts
      8 Fog lights 8 Cylinders
      Big Stickers Big Slicks
      3 Inch Drop 3 Inch Exhaust
      High Dollar Paint Job High Dollar Port Job
      People Laugh People Drool
      Jim & Maureen
      There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
      HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

That's alot of pondering. ;D
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

We had a snow/slush mix that fell on roads that were too cold, and now it's headed to 15* tonight. Three day weekend and I can't even go anywhere as the roads are skating rinks here. Does life force (local air ambulance) deliver beer?
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Matt, you will probably have to call your local 911 dispatch and ask them that question ;D
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

But first you'll have to let them finish with the McDonald's order problem some lady has..........
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

For some reason I have for years called for pizza delivery on the crapiest nights......yea....I just ordered Dominos, Kick back and watch Texas and Bama.

In this picture are sundogs, they are the bright spots on either side of the sun caused by the ice crystals in the air. Before I could get my camera they were much brighter and had vertical rainbows. Cold sucks but mother nature can be beautiful anytime.
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Great pictures, George! ;) I was pondering how cold it would get tonight since it was -9 when I pulled into the garage! Wonder if it will beat the -22 it was this morning? :P

Other ramblings today in the vacant spot of my brain were: Why does PT always have to be in the midwest and east? Why do I only have 2 weeks vacation? And why is it so stinkin cold!!!!! It can't even snow, it's so cold! >

Linda 8)

Comment

I thought I had it sewn up....working all winter on a neighbor's basement to fund a new Keisler 500......now they are about to offer the McCloud 5-speed. Time frame will probably decide.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I wish my head would stop hurting!!!!!........Stupid migraine > >
                      Jim,I like your thoughts.Never looked at it in that perspective before!!!
                      HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                      DW- 12,16,17
                      "Stay thirsty my friends"
                      The worlds most interesting man

Comment

More pondering...... What time is the 10 o'clock news on in the eastern time zone?
                        What time does Monday Night Football start in California?
                        Why did my Accel fuel injection irritate me so much I took it off?
                        If I can see the International Space Station can they see me?
                        What happened to the great country side groves filled with cars?
                        Why don't I find something productive to do?
                        Hmmmm.....yea.....

Great car CSTMWGN
                        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

How many miles before you repack front wheel bearings?

How many miles before you replace sealed rear axle bearings?

Bob

Comment

Should I take a nap befor going into work tonight, or just wait 'till I get there? :
                            Living the dream!

Comment

How many miles can I drive when my fuel light comes on.

Comment

All the way to the place where you run out Jim.
                                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X