X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

Originally posted by GTpilot88
    Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
    When is Matt every going to post progress pics of Scott's Fiero? Or is it pushed in the back of the shop and just sitting there? ???

Linda 8)
    don't think there is much body going on..believe he is doing engine and under work right now,,
    I have to get my truck running again, and then I'll post plenty of pictures, I promise. Oh and we have to get pumpkin to start, then .......I'll have time to post pictures,I promise. Oh and I have to work on Megans car, then I will,......oh wait...I forgot I'll have to eat and go to work somewhere in all this! :D Scott you are correct, I won't be doing any more body related work until I have all the mechanical finished up.......Oh, did I mention the new house addition and the new shop construction? But dont worry, I'll get some pictures up soon....I promise..... ;)
    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
    DW- 12,16,17
    "Stay thirsty my friends"
    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Did EARL

want Kansas State or Kansas to win last night

Comment

This guy made the new Hot Rod magazine issue -
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
          Did EARL

We're all Kansas fans......too bad they went to K-State thinking all they had to do was show up, but then again, they are kids......hopefully they learned from the experience. Syracuse did a nice job on WV!!
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
            Did EARL

We're all Kansas fans......too bad they went to K-State thinking all they had to do was show up, but then again, they are kids......hopefully they learned from the experience. Syracuse did a nice job on WV!!
            Wait a minute - Syracuse won a game? Were they substituting with the girl's lacrosse team

Comment

??? Pondering if UPS should get another nasty gram from me.15 days and no package yet ???
              Danny/Zachary
              HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

200 4R Automatic or TKO 600 5 speed

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hung Up on this
                both have there advantages

5 sp: can push start car, easier to repair/replace on the road, little better mpg, fun to shift
                downer ---no drag racing, upper ---great top end

2004R: can drive and drink, wave, talk on phone, read, dance to the music,
                upper----can drag race, downer-------left leg gets out of shape

I know next will be freaking curise control

boob

My question: will automatic make it though Power tour and another summer beating and Drag Week

Boy Am I Hungry for some FORD

Comment

Boy Am I Hungry for some FORD
                  Well, if that is the goal then you better go back to building another motor cause your going to need more than a transmission to get some of that! :-*

Comment

Do the TKO for the PT Bob, you know you love changing out trannys......
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

OH!..... thoughts of blasphemy – abandoning the man pedal? While we (she) can empathize with your visions of Drag Week glory - abandoning the man pedal on the Tour, say it aint so.

The indignities that the 56 has to endure! These thoughts are just shameful.

200 4R Automatic or TKO 600 5 speed
                      a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Hmmm....just pondering whether or not I should just give hubby his wish and take out the nosering.... and then going to get a big ass tattoo on my back!!! Just kidding honey!!!!!

Comment

I need to put a line lock in the truck before we leave. ;)
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Carnage Video: A Stroker Boss FORD 429 Explodes on the Dyno

Comment

boob
                              you know after hanging with Bob for a weekend I know there is ALWAYS some story behind every picture ha ha and you know it has to be a GOOD story
                              So. Central PA
                              Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Good song by Rod Stewart too - Every Picture Tells a Story Don't It ?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Crank it up -
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X