Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
    George, I haven't seen those beer names since I left So. Dak.! ;D My Dad used to drink Hamms at the cabin, loved their commercials both on radio and TV. ;) The Hamms bear was cool!

Linda 8)
    8)
    From the land of sky blue waters! (indian drums in backround). 8)
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Pondering: $500 for a water heater. $500 for emergency surgery on my dog to remove a chunk of something off him. $700 for bumpers.
      Now where the hell exactly is my Powertour budget going so fast??!?
      Andrew
      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

caused by

talking on phone or texting?

Comment

Do you remember my video of a third gen camaro exploding a tire during a burnout contest? Tru TV has used the clip for an up coming show the Worlds Dumest Motor Heads. According to a preview that has been seen, the program airs Thursday night @ 9PM eastern (8 central) on TruTV channel.

200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

If it only takes a week to build a car from scratch ,why does it take 4 weeks to deliver it ?
            Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

SAY WHAT??????????????

A Royal Flush

wouldn't beat this FOUR of A KIND

Comment

My new Alan tribute hat for PT

A Stetson hat built for sun-smart relaxing. Panama straw with cooling vented crown weave (venting varies with each hat).
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                  My new Alan tribute hat for PT

A Stetson hat built for sun-smart relaxing. Panama straw with cooling vented crown weave (venting varies with each hat).
                  Often imitated, never duplicated........ ;D
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I got a new hat for PT this year too.

I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Going to get an earring to go with it?
                      Donna
                      Williamston, MI
                      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Nope, no piercings. At least visible ones.......................... :o ;D
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                          Way TMI........... :D

Comment

Yee-Ha Bob... :o
                            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
                              Way TMI........... :D
                              Exactly what I was thinking :-* Between his piercings and shorts, there won't be much left for the girls imaginations :P
                              Donna
                              Williamston, MI
                              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Could this be the Hawaiian shirt of 2011 - maybe I gots some shopping to do?

I got a new hat for PT this year too.
                                a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Working...
                                X