Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

You're right George, It is great to see the picture with the Twin Towers in it, great picture Bob. It brings back some good memories from when I lived and worked there..
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

I still think you're in the witness protection program Rett - you goomba.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Shhhhhhh,Why do you keep bringing that up..Someone will find out.. ???
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Comment

Oh, good Lord where to start... The bleeding has to stop soon though! Big thanks to Dave and Penny on my current lodgings and the hospitality shown to me while here.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Hang in there Matt!!!
              Bob, we will be watching your brackets, mark them off for us as you go :P
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I agree with George.....hang in there Matt.
                Bob, your bracket looks really good to me, but you made a mistake in the Championship game.....I know you meant to list Kansas as the winner.......... ;D
                Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk!
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Wondering how bad traffic will be going to Denver this morning?! ???

Why we don't have any pictures of the progress on Scott's Fiero? Surely Matt has to be at the point of body work by now, right?

Linda 8)

Comment

Rock, Chalk,Jayhawk

Earl what does this mean
                    i do understand Jayhawk. If there is a Jayhawk
                    but i am lost with Rock & Chalk

Go Orange

very easy to remember when Drunk

boob

Comment

Here ya go Bob, the link even has an MP3 link to hear the chant.

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet

Why we don't have any pictures of the progress on Scott's Fiero? Surely Matt has to be at the point of body work by now, right?

Linda 8)
                        Last i heard was that he was masking for primer...and that his home computer was shot to upload any pictures...i am right there with you Linda waiting for pictures myself and also the CAD drawings he has for some special things... but now he is on to Phoenix for a week so we wont get anything tell he is back.... hope to get the car mid April
                        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by GTpilot88

Linda 8)
                          Last i heard was that he was masking for primer...and that his home computer was shot to upload any pictures...i am right there with you Linda waiting for pictures myself and also the CAD drawings he has for some special things... but now he is on to Phoenix for a week so we wont get anything tell he is back.... hope to get the car mid April
                          Scott, that's going to take some kind of magic wand to have your car done in 3-4 weeks! Whew, scrambles my brain just thinking about it! :o

Linda 8)

Comment

Originally posted by GTpilot88

Linda 8)
                            Scott, that's going to take some kind of magic wand to have your car done in 3-4 weeks! Whew, scrambles my brain just thinking about it! :o

Linda 8)
                            that was matts exact words..."mid april'
                            Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Happy St. Pat's Day -

A BIG FLorida Leprechaun made these up for your viewing pleasure - kinda.
                              Bob, if you practice you can go on the Gong Show with us -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Why is it so stinking hard to drag my butt to work after taking a vacation day yesterday? ???

Linda 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X