Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.The Dr. visit went well .He said that if this issue does not ocure again then all is well.If it does happen again then there is two options.One is surgery or medication.My wife has one more test on Monday and the Dr. said it will tell him whats he needs to know.Thanks again Danny
    Danny/Zachary
    HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
      Good luck with that Danny.

On a lighter note, just got back from 9 fun filled hours out and about on the Harley. Boy I missed having a bike.
      No don't write it..... : Yes go ahead... ;D but I'm not sure if I should.. ???

Did ya wear your daisy dukes on your ride ??? :o

Oh you HAD to say it....
      So. Central PA
      Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

No Bill, no daisy dukes. Thanks for asking though! ;) ;D

I mean, geez, the bike is purple. Isn't that good enough?
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Is everyone having fun with the new and improved BS
          Danny/Zachary
          HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by 63 falcon View Post
            Is everyone having fun with the new and improved BS
            I'm pondering if I can Opt-Out if the new/improved BS. Anybody remember when Hot Rod "upgraded" their message board? That's what drove many of us to this location. If it ain't broke...
            Non-denominational car nut.
            Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
            Do you go all the way?

Comment

• It's ok once you get all your settings set.
              I R Bob
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• If I fell off the roof a second time, what are the chances of breaking the other (left) wrist and arm???
                HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                DW- 12,16,17
                "Stay thirsty my friends"
                The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                  If I fell off the roof a second time, what are the chances of breaking the other (left) wrist and arm???
                  Thats not a good idea.
                  Longhauler 2009,2011
                  Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• I don't understand why some people have to bash the new forum, just because it's different.
                    Change is inevitable.
                    If you don't plan for change, you plan to fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhiteMonster View Post
                      I don't understand why some people have to bash the new forum, just because it's different.
                      Change is inevitable.
                      If you don't plan for change, you plan to fail.

Let's see. Lack of availability to easily upload photos (Photobucket is easier than this "new" shit), Loss of usernames... I could go on. You and I got into this same exchange of words on the old HR site, and here we are again.
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                        If I fell off the roof a second time, what are the chances of breaking the other (left) wrist and arm???
                        Did you fall off the first time and break your right wrist and arm? Are you wearing a cast?
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                          Let's see. Lack of availability to easily upload photos (Photobucket is easier than this "new" shit), Loss of usernames... I could go on. You and I got into this same exchange of words on the old HR site, and here we are again.
                          Matt, easy dude ... I'm not exchanging words with anybody (at least not in the sense you mean).

Firstly, I did not direct my comment specifically to you, I do not understand why you felt compelled to respond, as if I did.

Secondly, for your information and the good of the entire community, the previous method of loading photo's from PhotoBucket has not changed, and is exactly the same as before (just paste the IMG link into your text box).

Lastly, if you have some suggestions or feedback, see Chad's post below from the General Discussion board.

Originally posted by carjunkiechad View Post
                          Dudes. Chill out. Stop bitching. Some of you are the SMS ones that complained about the old one. We appreciate the suggestions and are making changes hourly. We are addressing common problems,suggestions, etc by priority. No offense, but your PM issues are minor to a guy having login trouble. The next week will see several changes as we go along. We are looking at all your gripes and if it makes sense for the masses and we can tweak it, we will.

This is BangShift baby. We aren't going to stop until this mother is hot rodded to the max! If you want to email me suggestions or gripes, feel free. [email protected]

Comment

• Pondering how lucky I am. Lots of people lost more than I did in Saturday's tornado outbreak in NC. I've just got to get some hail damage repaired on the GTO.
                            Non-denominational car nut.
                            Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                            Do you go all the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
                              Pondering how lucky I am. Lots of people lost more than I did in Saturday's tornado outbreak in NC. I've just got to get some hail damage repaired on the GTO.
                              Glad to hear your OK Charles. I was wondering if you were near that mess.
                              I R Bob

Comment

• Great to hear from you, Charles! We were worried about you!
                                Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                                Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Working...
                                X