Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's your pick me up...

I hope that feels better looking at what you've worked so hard and long on..Flying solo isn't that bad..See you in Cocoa Beach.
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Nice work on that spammer guys!
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Thanks guys.
        HA! I never noticed until now. Look who's on the big screen!
        {Where is DF with the can of carb spray to set chad on fire?}
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Hey, did I mention I spoke with one of my brothers.
          The SOB is now thinking of trying to fly to one of the cities and roll with me for a ways.

This makes things a bit complicated. Probably won't happen, but would be good to get some time in. He spends too much time playing with CNC tooling.
          Andrew
          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Can He machine us a billet car????????????
            Danny/Zachary
            HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

• Pondering why the number of things I have to do before PT is increasing proportionately to the decrease in time left!!
              Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• becoming a super couponer, not quite extreme, but just super. Seems like it might be a good way to save for power tour!

Comment

• will mrs arrowhead mind me checking your posts tomorrow (mother's day)?
                  a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• will mrs arrowhead mind me checking your posts tomorrow (Mother's Day)?
                    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• This video gives me a flashback to last year, driving to Newton, Iowa to begin P/T. Check out the tailfins and service stations
                      This is "Relocation Film" by Iowa DOT on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
                      Non-denominational car nut.
                      Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                      Do you go all the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                        Mentally right now, folks, I feel pretty damn depressed.
                        I so need powertour right now.
                        Just wish I could find out from Mel's new job about the time off.

I am seriously at the point I may end up flying solo this year because Mel and I don't want her to loose her new job.
                        I need a serious mother truckin' pick me up.
                        This works!

Great picture Buddy!!!! If she says go,...then go it is.....see you soon!!
                        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                        DW- 12,16,17
                        "Stay thirsty my friends"
                        The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Is it just me, or does beer taste even better after an extra long day at work?????
                          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                          DW- 12,16,17
                          "Stay thirsty my friends"
                          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                            Is it just me, or does beer taste even better after an extra long day at work?????
                            Nope that is scientific fact.
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• I'm wondering what the ratio is for TSA agents to passengers........looks like about 1:5 or so.......
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I'm wondering why I'm wondering about my gas mileage since I'm going
                                anyway. Seems like a waste of wondering......you think
                                PT 2005, PT 2006,
                                PT 2007, PT 2010 Long Haul,
                                PT 2011 Long Haul
                                , PT 2012 One Stop
                                The 'Cuda will be at The Dynomax Booth
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X