X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    These damn deer need to learn how to drive better. That's two of you guys with crash damage.
    Both in Michigan too!

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Hope so amigo!

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    These damn deer need to learn how to drive better. That's two of you guys with crash damage.
    Well, I heard a rumor today that there might be some shinny stuff on the wagon by Turkey day! It has been there 2 months now and most likely will be there at least another month BBUUUTTTT we all know that is a goal not a guarantee! I am very happy with the work they are doing and the people doing it. Let's hope it all goes well.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

A month for a minor dent? They're probably out beating the snot out of the car in the meantime.
    LOL. They are fixing some other things that I wanted to get taken care of and basically painting the back half of the car.

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

On our way to the Nascar race and car show at MIS, a deer ran into the side of the GTO and dented it. It was very minor but it needs to be fixed. There were a couple other things I wanted to get taken care of so I figured as long as they were painting, I'd get them done. They said they should have it less than a month.
    A month for a minor dent? They're probably out beating the snot out of the car in the meantime.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
    Hope you get it back soon. Body shops around here are notorious for long delays.
    I believe that is a nationwide requirement!

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Hope you get it back soon. Body shops around here are notorious for long delays.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied

???
    On our way to the Nascar race and car show at MIS, a deer ran into the side of the GTO and dented it. It was very minor but it needs to be fixed. There were a couple other things I wanted to get taken care of so I figured as long as they were painting, I'd get them done. They said they should have it less than a month.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    We're dropping the GTO off at the bodyshop today. I'm pondering how long it will be there.
    ???

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    We're dropping the GTO off at the bodyshop today. I'm pondering how long it will be there.

Leave a comment:

• Redline04
    replied
    Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
    Did anyone enter the Vice Grip Garage contest? The winner gets Derek to come out and work on a project for a day or two. Also first and second prize gets O'reilly's gift cards of a thousand dollars or so. IDK if its filmed for YouTube or not.
    Wasn’t aware there was a contest... would’ve entered if I had known. Certainly could use the assistance!

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Drop the pan and roll the dice

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    Got the Pala back on the rack and I'm pondering what it's going to be the converter or the tranny.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X