No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ll be one of the last, no Farcebook for me. No self driving car either.
    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• i'm too old to know for sure, but from what i heard somewhere, facebook is now old school. i don't do facebook either. by the time i figure out that i need to be there, it Will be gone.
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• The Lightning and Cutlass are coming back to the Ohio house this weekend.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Why do cars look closer from the passenger seat?

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
            Why do cars look closer from the passenger seat?
            because you don't have control of the situation in the passenger seat (especially in your passenger seat)
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Got the kids back home now. If it stops raining one of these days, we'll get the Cutlass to the exhaust shop. Click image for larger version

Name:	home.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	850.2 KB
ID:	1240751
              I R Bob
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                Got the kids back home now. If it stops raining one of these days, we'll get the Cutlass to the exhaust shop. Click image for larger version

Name:	home.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	850.2 KB
ID:	1240751
                and the lightning to the tire shop???
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

and the lightning to the tire shop???
                  There's still a little life left in them, Patrick. LOL
                  I R Bob

Comment

• What direction does the temperature go when you turn the A/C down?

Comment

• I think it stays relatively constant, but the temp inside the car should go down.........
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                        I think it stays relatively constant, but the temp inside the car should go down.........
                        So then you wouldn't say - its too damn cold in here turn that A/C down!

Comment

So then you wouldn't say - its too damn cold in here turn that A/C down!
                          Most likely. I think Air Conditioning terminology, like Pressurization operates inversely to what you would expect. Down is warmer, lower is higher, etc.
                          Last edited by oletrux4evr; April 23, 2019, 04:47 PM.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• i am pondering whether to do a partial power tour. i want to go to ford carlisle the first week of june. depending how i do it, i might have money left over for a partial PT. the easiest would be to fly up and rent a car. but they are featuring the 40th anniversary of the fox body mustang, which means, wouldn't i want to take the 88' or 83'? the 83' would need to be trailered, which would cost more money (14mpg, truck/car/trailer). the 88' gets 24.5mpg at 75 to 85mph, but i just put a lot of miles on it last weekend. of course, i could trailer the 88', but..... i'll have to do the math, but if i fly up, i might be able to have enough funds to ride PT with harry, if his co pilot ditches. otherwise, i'll have to take one of my cars and do hotels by myself.
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Motion sensor led toilet bowl lights

Comment

Motion sensor led toilet bowl lights
                                LED or tungsten?
                                nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Working...
                                X