Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
    Repacking muffler bearing can be a very difficult job even for those who have experience
    Especially when it won’t stop raining!

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Pondering why my insurance expired when I sent them a check eleven days ago. Not my fault ass hat messed up the USPS.

Comment

• They finally got the check after two weeks and just before I went to the office to write them a new one.

Comment

• Pondering how a 2 liter four cylinder supposedly takes six quarts of oil. That's more than the displacement.

Comment

• Pondering how my battery tender got unplugged. Battery is dead and having a hard time getting it to charge. Swap meet is this weekend and vacation starts Saturday. Curious as to how many people will show up. Its in town at least.

Comment

• Took the battery in under two year warrantee. Got a free replacement. FREE. It pays to buy online/credit card. It is a Die Hard and not auto craft or whatever.

Comment

• I was looking at my Die Hard Platinum batteries that still work great in two of the cars. One was bought July 2008 and one April 2011. Will replace with Die Hards again when needed!
                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• The factory battery in my last car was eight years old when it died. Replaced the one in my "new" car to be safe at five years. Can't open anything but the driver's door without the battery. No manual release on the hatchback. Had to get the new battery out of the trunk through the back seat. Have to take the battery box apart and remove the air box and part of the fuse panel just to get the battery out so don't want to wait to be stuck somewhere. Not sure if it can even be jump started with no access to the battery.

Comment

• Went to get a quart of ATF at wally world and check on oil prices. 90+% of the oil was either synthetic or semi synthetic. Guess I'll go back to Menard's. 9-$15 for filters? I might have a spare in my stash. Checked the transmission fluid with the car running and it didn't read on the stick that I could see. Remembered that the tube was cut to fit so the low mark is actually at the pan rail. Not running its plenty full.

Comment

• I am pondering what in the world would possess a mother to teach her 13 year old daughter to hate Dodge trucks because the RAM emblem looks like a females uterus?
                      Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                      Gregg and Deb Miller
                      Verona, Wi.

Comment

• Originally posted by convss View Post
                        I am pondering what in the world would possess a mother to teach her 13 year old daughter to hate Dodge trucks because the RAM emblem looks like a females uterus?
                        Well there is a new Shake My Head moment Gregg - geez.
                        Last edited by 70chevyC-10; May 14, 2021, 04:28 AM.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by convss View Post
                          I am pondering what in the world would possess a mother to teach her 13 year old daughter to hate Dodge trucks because the RAM emblem looks like a females uterus?
                          '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                          '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                          79 Trans Am project
                          ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

Well there is a new Shake My Head moment Gregg - geez.
                            Which way were you shaking it Phil?

Comment

• Stopped calling the trucks Dodges but still put the ram head on Charger hood and steering wheel.

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Which way were you shaking it Phil?
                                slowly, side to side whilst eye rolling
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X