Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

slowly, side to side whilst eye rolling
    Is that eye rolling in opposite direction of head shaking or in synch? I'm just trying to visualize......
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post

Is that eye rolling in opposite direction of head shaking or in synch? I'm just trying to visualize......
        Why I've never checked - but the ball bearings rattle pretty good so it must be opposing.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Loved that movie.

Comment

• Road trip!!!
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
              Road trip!!!
              Going to get the new car?

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post

Going to get the new car?
                Yes sir!
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Pondering why I try fixing things. Ranger pickup had very little coming out of the muffler and sounded like it was leaking toward the front. Down on power. Got a good deal on a bolt in converter from Jegs. Got the back half of the exhaust unbolted despite looking really rusty. Can't find my sawz all so had to get the exhaust out the hard way dropping the axle and moving the shock out of the way. Go to unbolt the pipe at the header and broke the head off one of the bolts. It looks really seized in there. The other bolt looks pretty decent other than the tip where it comes out the back. Still thinking twice about messing with it. I think the muffler is more likely the problem but I have the front pipe here and don't know if it can be returned so might as well put it on. The flange at the middle was rotted and came off the pipe and there's some build up around the lip. Might be where it was leaking.

Temporarily rigged up a muffler and turn down with an adapter a hanger and some metal zip ties. Pipe I ordered won't be here till Friday. Ordered a new saw but won't be here till Wednesday. Probably have to take it somewhere to get those bolts torched out.

Comment

• Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Closest shop to the house says they are booked for a month. Went to tire shop said they had to order a tire and get it between two and tomorrow. They said its in so I go to get it and they say leave it here and we should have it done by 5:30. That was four. Its almost 6:30 now. Coming off a holiday weekend they are extra busy I guess.

Comment

• They never called. I found a text on my phone giving a link to an app to track when its done. Says its done but no time given. Was expecting a call. I hurry down there and the closed forty five minutes before I got there.Never said they were closing at 6 just said should be done by 5:30. Not the first time stuff like this has happened. This is why we hate taking things out to get done. They could have kept the old tire and been able to mount the new one when it came in at four.
                        Last edited by stu yoakam; June 21, 2021, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Checked email. They emailed saying the tire was in over an hour before they called.

Comment

• Tried driving the el camino for the first time in two or three years on Friday. Didn't go very far. Only have first and reverse. There are steep hills and it barely made it up them. That makes me think it might not be first gear? Tach said around 2000. Trans temp gauge stayed at min 100*. Far as I can tell the fluid is full. Cut to fit tube and the dipstick only goes into the pan the width of my thumb. Can try tightening up the TV cable a little more. First time driving with the new transmission. 200 4r from a speed shop in Florida two Septembers ago.

Comment

• Why are they calling it the 27th PT when there was no 26th PT?
                              Nick

Comment

• Originally posted by nickleone View Post
                                Why are they calling it the 27th PT when there was no 26th PT?
                                Nick
                                Like the anniversary of the Camaro when they didn't make any for eight years.

Comment

Working...
                                X