• Show
Clear All

• Will 56 be completed before northeast Rod Run,

Or will I give up and buy that 1320.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
      Will 56 be completed before northeast Rod Run,

Or will I give up and buy that 1320.

Will the 57 be in the shop by the northeast Rod Run?

What's a 1320? Two 660s

Comment

• Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Bob, are you buying a Dodge!
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
            Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
            I give up and buy that 1320.
            Bob, are you buying a Dodge!
            Sounds like it to me !!!

Comment

• Forgot about the wet floor problem in the el camino. Pondering if its brake fluid as it is on the driver's side and it hasn't rained much lately. Also its a little oily. RR turn signal and brake lights not working. Trying to remember if it was doing that when/before I parked it. Front works-I thought old cars the blinker wouldn't flash if a bulb went out? Four way works on the other three corners. LR works fine. Left turn indicator on dash isn't lighting up or flashing. Gotta trace the wire from front to back. Tail light checked out bulbs and wires.
              Adjusted the throttle bracket all the way back and FiTech said 90% on TPS but the tension on the TV cable makes it hard to press the pedal.

Comment

• A lot of shows this weekend and next. Need to figure out which ones to go to.

Comment

• Just realized yesterday its Drag week. Watching the video on YouTube. Looked it up and its seven hours away. Might go to HPT this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
                    Just realized yesterday its Drag week. Watching the video on YouTube. Looked it up and its seven hours away. Might go to HPT this weekend.
                    We're going to US 131 on Friday to watch the last day.
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20180915_135049.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	1306237 Heartland Park Topeka has drags this weekend. The big car show olmarais.com Ottawa Kansas River Run is this weekend as well. Usually 1600 or more cars claimed. Friday and Saturday night cruises. Friday is open and Saturday is show cars only. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180915_134054.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	1306236

Comment

• Pondering buying a wiring harness for $150. That's a lot just for tail lights but its kind of important and also covers the backup lights in the tailgate. Can't get power to the right tail light and broke the plastic pigtail on the driver's side. Car IS fifty years old. Plus never retested the transmission after readjusting the throttle cable.

Comment

• Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
                          Car IS fifty years old.
                          Oh ... a newer model then ?

Comment

• Put a driveshaft loop in the Lightning the other day. Could Drag Week be in our future for next year?
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• This just in. 3 out of 4 lawnmower deck blade spindle mount bolts do not like Milwaukee 18v impact. Ironically, Amazon says they can have new parts here by 10pm. Maybe they're just designed to do that.
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                                This just in. 3 out of 4 lawnmower deck blade spindle mount bolts do not like Milwaukee 18v impact. Ironically, Amazon says they can have new parts here by 10pm. Maybe they're just designed to do that.
                                Are they special? Seems that these lawn tractors like to go through spindle mounts. Maybe an upgrade to some grade 8 (or metric equivalent) would be warranted.

Comment

Working...
                                X