Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    Less than a week from vacation and I've got a cold.
    It sucks when you get to take a vacation from being retired and don't feel well!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
      Will 56 be completed before northeast Rod Run,

Or will I give up and buy that 1320.

Are they having a Northeast Rod Run in 2022?
      If so - maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

It sucks when you get to take a vacation from being retired and don't feel well!
        You don't qualify for vacation Bob - you have not been retired long enough.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

You don't qualify for vacation Bob - you have not been retired long enough.
          Not long enough? It's been a year and a half already.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Not long enough? It's been a year and a half already.
            OK - one week after one year, two after two, 3 after 5 years and 4 after 10 years. Pub Crawls and Ice Cream stops count as sick days so you are in luck.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Pondering going to an auction tomorrow. There is a 67 Buick GS two door and a bunch of tools etc.. and the sale is local.

Comment

• BOING !!!

Comment

• That does not look like a real GS. Check the VIN, should begin with 44617 if it is a real GS. Call me if you have questions, I’m on the BS phone list. Good luck!
                  Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Stu, PM sent. I don’t see you on the phone list.
                    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Never made it to the sale. Worked late instead. I looked at the online ad and doesn't look like I missed too much.

Comment

• Are we actually going to go on vacation or not?
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Are we actually going to go on vacation or not?
                          life’s a vacation once you’re retired
                          '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                          '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                          79 Trans Am project
                          ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

• If the transmission I just put in the Pala is any good. Got to have a driveshaft made, another $350. It'll be next week before I get it
                            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Finally got mine to shift after adding fluid several times and revving it up high enough. Still have my 350 transmission that I paid $50 for years ago. $350 sounds like a lot for a driveshaft but I have never bought one.

Comment

• Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
                                Finally got mine to shift after adding fluid several times and revving it up high enough. Still have my 350 transmission that I paid $50 for years ago. $350 sounds like a lot for a driveshaft but I have never bought one.
                                a complete shaft with yoke(s) and u-joints could easily cost over $350 by the time everything is said and done.

Comment

Working...
                                X