No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, it’s in the 80’s here and it feels almost cold after the Power Tour temps!
    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Going to the eye dr tomorrow for the first time in four or five years. Wonder what kind of glasses I should get.

Comment

• Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
        Going to the eye dr tomorrow for the first time in four or five years. Wonder what kind of glasses I should get.
        Beer glasses
        '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
        '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
        79 Trans Am project
        ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

• Maybe some year we all need to go to Muldrow Cruise Night! Tie it in to a road trip. Allen and Bob can lead the way! https://www.facebook.com/Muldrow-Cru...=page_internal

Click image for larger version

Name:	A1DB4435-53E7-46B4-B0A2-A73F76D5A9FB.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	467.7 KB
ID:	1321691
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• That's only about 4 hours from us.....August 6th.......hmmmm.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Well, I just went through 25 pages of 'Products" and didn't see one BangShift sticker. What's up with that?
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Minty suburban for sale on purple wave auction if you don't mind high miles. https://www.purplewave.com/auction/2...Vehicle-Kansas

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                  That's only about 4 hours from us.....August 6th.......hmmmm.
                  If you can go maybe report back if it is something we should try to fit into a mini tour!

Comment

• We'll see......
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• pondering.......should a pinion seal (outer) have a lip or flange? Under consideration is a 75 GM 10 bolt.
                      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Purple wave auction selling a Dakota similar to my old 92 I had for fifteen years. Its local and cheap but I have little to no use for it. Its two years newer and extended cab but same two tone paint and V6 engine. It has dents but looks rust free compared to mine which had rotten cab corners rockers and part of the floor. The poor rear wheel wells look beat. https://www.purplewave.com/auction/2..._or_Van-Kansas
                        Had a few projects I needed a truck for but right now can't think of what they were.

Comment

• David Freiburger says the racetrack in Memphis is closing. It was on the latest episode of Roadkill.

Comment

• Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
                            David Freiburger says the racetrack in Memphis is closing. It was on the latest episode of Roadkill.
                            Yep, Power Tour was supposed to start there this year but they moved us to Liberty Park inside the city limits.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Any word on where next year will go? Is the Freedom Factory big enough?

Comment

• Long road trip today. Dropped the oldest off at UW River Falls for his first year of college. Mixed feelings I guess. Proud to see him moving on toward his goals yet kind of sad that I won’t have him around to torture all the time. I hope he sticks to his plan, the kid has a great future ahead of him.
                                '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                                '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                                79 Trans Am project
                                ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Working...
                                X